Kolo Toure attacks City

blueonblue said:
How often do you hear rag players mouthing off to the media? The swamp (quite rightly) does not tolerate this kind of behavior.

Kuszczak told the press United were treating him like a "slave" last month.

LoveCity said:
blueonblue said:
How often do you hear rag players mouthing off to the media? The swamp (quite rightly) does not tolerate this kind of behavior.

and we haven't seen him since

cityboy1 said:
LoveCity said:
blueonblue said:

and we haven't seen him since

But he wasn't playing before that either, thus the reason for his comment. He wants to leave to to fight for a place at Euro 2012 (he's behind Szczesny in the pecking order for Poland) but Ferguson has refused even though Kuszczak is only #3 keeper there and wants first team football.

blueonblue said:
Maybe that was once true but now their squad is so thin Rooney can give all the indications of a move to cross-town rivals and then get a massive payrise and continue to be worshipped.

from what i read in the paper today, kolo was saying that african players are being persecuted because no team wants their players missing for 2 months of the season. (which is understandable)
the way i see it there a 3 choices...

1 - they scrap the african nations cup. ( it gives a small advantage to african teams on the build up for the world cup too)

2 - refuse to play for there nation. ( it's a choice to participate)

3 - continue to play in the comp and shut the fuck up moaning about it !!!

my opinion of course. ;)

Wanker. Criticises a young lad who's just joined the club in a new country?

"I am relaxed" no wonder you're a fat bastard who needs diet pills then. Fuck him off.

We continued to pay his wages during his ban and helped with his rehabilitation back into first team contention. He is nothing but an ungrateful, ******* lazy *******!

mannymanc said:
from what i read in the paper today, kolo was saying that african players are being persecuted because no team wants their players missing for 2 months of the season. (which is understandable)
the way i see it there a 3 choices...

1 - they scrap the african nations cup. ( it gives a small advantage to african teams on the build up for the world cup too)

2 - refuse to play for there nation. ( it's a choice to participate)

3 - continue to play in the comp and shut the fuck up moaning about it !!!

my opinion of course. ;)

Thats like saying we should fuck the European Championships and the Copa Americas Cup off.
Theirs is the equivalent !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.