Kolo Toure [Merged]

Not sure if posted, but Wenger made these comments in his press conference when asked about Toure

“We’ll see what’s happening in the next 24 hours … we have many centre-backs, seven centre-backs and I’m in a position where we have to play some in midfield… but of course Kolo is a very good player - we’ll see what happens in the next 24 hours.”

Looks like it's all but done.

Pam said:
Have you just made that up, doctor, the yellow banner thing?

It's still on the yellow band on my TV Pam even as I write............... the bit about Austria medicak & terms etc was the accompanying commentary from SSN presenter.

foley87 said:
we may of given them 41million but weve taken their best striker and best defender

theyve gotta replace them which will cost more than that

fantastic signing

Ok, dude. Like, dude.

a) You didn't 'take' them, we sold them to you.
b) Mainly because they arent our 'best' in those positions.

And if you think we're paying £40mil plus for 2 players, you must think we're Man City :D

wandarah said:
foley87 said:
we may of given them 41million but weve taken their best striker and best defender

theyve gotta replace them which will cost more than that

fantastic signing

Gallas is our best defender.

Thanks.

Good captain too.

If we can see this one through and get Lescott aswell il be delighted, id be confident of going to any ground and getting a result, when was the last time we could say that?

C_T_I_D said:
Now that Kolo Toure is coming to us he is Wandarah, you're quite correct.

Enjoy Nicolas Bentdner up front next season :-)

Bentdner is at least as good as Adebayor, and no I aint kidding.

And yes, Gallas is the best defender - only people who didn't watch him week in week out would think otherwise.

But of course, I am gutted to lose Toure too. Top player, top man.

C_T_I_D said:
I'm not saying they're not top notch, quality players. I'm just observing that we are paying Arsenal a lot of money for them and that as top four place competitors it could work against us. It's not necessarily a negative statement.
Never worry cause I know for the fact that every time Wenger and all Arsenal fans fill their cars with petrol, they will be paying for Adebayor and Toure's transfer fee!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.