Kolo Toure [Merged]

svennis pennis said:
Pam said:
It isn't.

It is Pam.

'Tis not! They have said he's flying back though, even if it isn't on their lovely little yellow banner. But I won't totally believe it until it's on the banner.

Trigger said:

More to the point one of those signings was Kevin Keegans (Vouso) and the rest were Svens so that doesn't stand up really does it. It is other managements assessment of these players abilities and so far Hughes has proven a superior judge of player.[/quote]

Therefore if Hughes thinks they are worth it, then why should money matter! Whilst we are strengthening, we are also weakening the opposition. Wenger will have to go and find a replacement for players we have bought, and he will then have to see if he can get them to fit into their set up.

plus Trig that Wenger will have to buy from abroad as he can't afford Prem players so he is the one who has to take the risk of a player not settling in, learning the lingo etc etc in order to save a few quid.

Matt Diablo said:
great clips, Gooner 101 is gooner be one gutted Gooner for sure... Power house in the air is going to be his perfect foyle

Why, what does gooner 101 say?

wandarah said:
foley87 said:
we may of given them 41million but weve taken their best striker and best defender

theyve gotta replace them which will cost more than that

fantastic signing

Gallas is our best defender.

Thanks.

now THAT is funny.

Now that Kolo Toure is coming to us he is Wandarah, you're quite correct.

Enjoy Nicolas Bentdner up front next season :-)

Project said:
Basically I am beyond questioning Hughes' moves in the transfer market. I mean out of all of his signings he may have just the one dud, TBH. He has a lot to prove in terms of making these signings all work and showing tactical acumen, but I trust him at this point with the money. He has a clear strategy and wants these players to have an almost certain chance of hitting the ground running. Perhaps once we have established ourselves as a solid top 5/6 side

While we will always be slightly annoyed when we pay the City tax, I think in the region of £12-15M for established top 4 Premier League defenders is reasonable. It's only when you hear talk of £30M for Lescott that we should draw a line.

Spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.