Kolo Toure [Merged]

Blue Coop said:
wandarah said:
Ok, dude. Like, dude.

a) You didn't 'take' them, we sold them to you.
b) Mainly because they arent our 'best' in those positions.

And if you think we're paying £40mil plus for 2 players, you must think we're Man City :D

Man City with no Debt that is :) the fact your selling first teamers just highlights your financial problems. You will be a selling club for the next couple of years unless your taken over by a rich arab, but what are the chances of that. That doesn't happen to anybody.

If they accept Usmanov's money they don't have to sell anyone. Arsenal are not a selling club, they don't sell players they don't want to. EA and KT are surplus to requirements or they would not have been allowed to go. They are both great players, but some people just don't fit in some places.

lee-mcfc said:
wandarah said:

Bentdner is at least as good as Adebayor
, and no I aint kidding.

And yes, Gallas is the best defender - only people who didn't watch him week in week out would think otherwise.

But of course, I am gutted to lose Toure too. Top player, top man.

LMAO that line killed me!!

your only saying that now because he has been scoring goals in PRE-SEASON just wait untill the prem starts his goals will all dry up!!

I don't agree that Bendtner is as good as Adebayor yet but I do believe Bendtner will change peoples opinions next year.

wandarah said:
Damocles said:
Good captain too.

Shite captain :P

Excellent defender. As long as he doesnt have to use his brain too much, it's all good.

Yeah, joking aside he is a brilliant defender. If I had the choice between them, I'd have Toure though as he seems a bit stronger than Gallas, and could work well with the younger Onohua. Mind you, I'm a MOTD-er when it comes to Arsenal, so don't really know the real story.

C_T_I_D said:
wandarah said:
Bentdner is at least as good as Adebayor, and no I aint kidding.

And yes, Gallas is the best defender - only people who didn't watch him week in week out would think otherwise.

Hahahahaha! Riiiiiiiiight....sorry how many goals did he score for you over two seasons?

I seem to remember Adebayor scoring around 40 goals over two seasons for you.

Gallas is also your best cry baby and throws his toys out the pram major style.

Dont forget his hissy fit at Birmingham was largely responsible for them folding and losing out on the title that year, causing divides right through their dressing room. Im sure I read Wenger is looking to move him on as well. Top pro.

As for Bendtner, I genuinely love his pink boots but to say he is better than Adebayor is plain deluded.

wandarah said:
foley87 said:
we may of given them 41million but weve taken their best striker and best defender

theyve gotta replace them which will cost more than that

fantastic signing

Ok, dude. Like, dude.

And if you think we're paying £40mil plus for 2 players, you must think we're Man City :D

it's bad enough being infested with fans from other sites on here, but infested by fecking hippies is going a bit too far for me! "Ok, dude. Like, dude"

lee-mcfc said:
wandarah said:

Bentdner is at least as good as Adebayor
, and no I aint kidding.

LMAO that line killed me!!

your only saying that now because he has been scoring goals in PRE-SEASON just wait untill the prem starts his goals will all dry up!!

Methinks someone should check appearances and goals for Arsenal last season :)

BringBackSwales said:
wandarah said:
Ok, dude. Like, dude.

it's bad enough being infested with fans from other sites on here, but infested by fecking hippies is going a bit too far for me! "Ok, dude. Like, dude"

Hey man, just like, rainbows brother, rainbows.

Hi guys, glad to see everyone is now up to speed with this transfer and also glad none of you believed that muppet that was on here lastnight! Update for you - if the fee is agreed by 6PM tonight we should be able to complete a medical by around lunchtime tomorrow if all goes well. Will keep you posted.

Toure had a year left on his contract and was not going to sign a new one.

I expect we will hear the Arsenal fans on the phone ins saying they dont rate him etc.

They gotta sell to pay the mortgage.

Arsenal and Liverpool need to pray that they stay in the top 4, cause if either drops out it will be meltdown time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.