Kolo Toure [Merged]

1dart said:
If we can see this one through and get Lescott aswell il be delighted, id be confident of going to any ground and getting a result, when was the last time we could say that?

The Berkovic & Benarbia era :-)

wandarah said:
foley87 said:
we may of given them 41million but weve taken their best striker and best defender

theyve gotta replace them which will cost more than that

fantastic signing

Ok, dude. Like, dude.

a) You didn't 'take' them, we sold them to you.
b) Mainly because they arent our 'best' in those positions.

And if you think we're paying £40mil plus for 2 players, you must think we're Man City :D

Man City with no Debt that is :) the fact your selling first teamers just highlights your financial problems. You will be a selling club for the next couple of years unless your taken over by a rich arab, but what are the chances of that. That doesn't happen to anybody.

wandarah said:
C_T_I_D said:
Now that Kolo Toure is coming to us he is Wandarah, you're quite correct.

Enjoy Nicolas Bentdner up front next season :-)

Bentdner is at least as good as Adebayor
, and no I aint kidding.

And yes, Gallas is the best defender - only people who didn't watch him week in week out would think otherwise.

But of course, I am gutted to lose Toure too. Top player, top man.

LMAO that line killed me!!

your only saying that now because he has been scoring goals in PRE-SEASON just wait untill the prem starts his goals will all dry up!!

The Doctor said:
Pam said:
Have you just made that up, doctor, the yellow banner thing?

It's still on the yellow band on my TV Pam even as I write............... the bit about Austria medicak & terms etc was the accompanying commentary from SSN presenter.

. Mine says ""MCFC close to agreeing £16 M fee with Arsenal for Kilo Toure. This is what it has been saying for the last hour. But I heard one of their presenters saying Toure is flying in from Austria so fair enough.

wandarah said:
C_T_I_D said:

Bentdner is at least as good as Adebayor, and no I aint kidding.

And yes, Gallas is the best defender - only people who didn't watch him week in week out would think otherwise.

Hahahahaha! Riiiiiiiiight....sorry how many goals did he score for you over two seasons?

I seem to remember Adebayor scoring around 40 goals over two seasons for you.

Gallas is also your best cry baby and throws his toys out the pram major style.

C_T_I_D said:
wandarah said:

Hahahahaha! Riiiiiiiiight....sorry how many goals did he score for you over two seasons?

I seem to remember Adebayor scoring around 40 goals over two seasons for you.

Gallas is also your best cry baby and throws his toys out the pram major style.

Nicolas Bentdner is a joke.

wandarah said:
C_T_I_D said:

William_Gallas_280x_441703a.jpg

Lomas has a lob on said:
Goats left knee said:
all the gunners fans i know said we would never get him/he is their best defender
i just had quick glimpse on an arsenal forum the three pages i read not 1 gooner was happy he's coming to us there all gutted, a few on there seem to think gallas is of next week aswell! didn't say where!!
Lazio

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.