Kolo Toure [Merged]

stu9488 said:
The most suprising thing was one of the lads who works in PR department at the club said "your going to be busy next weeks" quite how thats going to pan out I dont know, but im off for a week from Sunday!
You can't drop a bomb like this then not threaten his life and the lives of all he loves in order to make him spill the beans. Think of my children! They think the laptop is a permanent attachment to their dad. Why won't anyone think of the children!>!!?!

Sky Blue said:
the--dud said:
If we finish 6th, it'll be our highest finish ever since the formation of the Premier League! So nobody can moan at that!
In the founding year of the EPL 1992-93 we finished 9th. An interesting point as well, the last year of the old Football League 1991-92 we finished 5th (the year Leeds won anyone remember??). I believe this is our highest finish since the amazing 60s/70s!

People need to get some perspective, it's almost 20 years since we finished anywhere NEAR 6th, and almost bloody 40 years since we finished top 4!!

Finished 2nd in 1977 mate.....not quite 40yrs as yet!

Should have won it that year.

stu9488 said:
BringBackSwales said:
If he really does then I would be very concerned as I do not think medical ethics would dictate that divulging ANY such information would be potentially career threatening

I have not posted anything career threatening at all, if thats your theory then half of Sky Sports would be jobless.

that's as maybe mate, but I know at our place someone leaking e mails about our business would get sacked and I would have assumed the medical profession had even stronger professional standards, procedures and ethics than manufacturing industry, so at least watch your back (IMHO only)

Re: Toure having Medical

LCBblue said:
Well, the title explains itself. Good signing shouldhe pass the medical. Good work Hughesy!

You are about an hour behind the rest of us

mrbelfry said:
stu9488 said:
The most suprising thing was one of the lads who works in PR department at the club said "your going to be busy next weeks" quite how thats going to pan out I dont know, but im off for a week from Sunday!
You can't drop a bomb like this then not threaten his life and the lives of all he loves in order to make him spill the beans. Think of my children! They think the laptop is a permanent attachment to their dad. Why won't anyone think of the children!>!!?!

haha quality! If he told me and I posted it on here both him and me would get the boot!

And to Bringbackswales - if you let me know what it is exactly that I have posted that could get me sacked baring in mind 2 of my superiors gave me the all clear to post what I posted, I would appreciate it. I get most of my posts checked before they go out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.