Kolo Toure [Merged]

stu9488 said:
The most suprising thing was one of the lads who works in PR department at the club said "your going to be busy next weeks" quite how thats going to pan out I dont know, but im off for a week from Sunday!

selfish pig cancell your holls and keep us updated ;)

stu9488 said:
The most suprising thing was one of the lads who works in PR department at the club said "your going to be busy next weeks" quite how thats going to pan out I dont know, but im off for a week from Sunday!

tease!

mrksdawn19 said:
stu9488 said:
Nope dont work for any Hospital im not a doctor.
I'm fairly new to the forum, and I don't doubt that you are correct as everyone seems to appreciate your posts. Just wonder how you knew such things

If he really does then I would be very concerned as I think medical ethics would dictate that divulging ANY such information would be potentially career threatening

the--dud said:
If we finish 6th, it'll be our highest finish ever since the formation of the Premier League! So nobody can moan at that!
In the founding year of the EPL 1992-93 we finished 9th. An interesting point as well, the last year of the old Football League 1991-92 we finished 5th (the year Leeds won anyone remember??). I believe this is our highest finish since the amazing 60s/70s!

People need to get some perspective, it's almost 20 years since we finished anywhere NEAR 6th, and almost bloody 40 years since we finished top 4!!

Finished 2nd in 1977 mate.....not quite 40yrs as yet!

BringBackSwales said:
mrksdawn19 said:
I'm fairly new to the forum, and I don't doubt that you are correct as everyone seems to appreciate your posts. Just wonder how you knew such things

If he really does then I would be very concerned as I do not think medical ethics would dictate that divulging ANY such information would be potentially career threatening

I have not posted anything career threatening at all, if thats your theory then half of Sky Sports would be jobless.

BringBackSwales said:
mrksdawn19 said:

If he really does then I would be very concerned as I think medical ethics would dictate that divulging ANY such information would be potentially career threatening
He's never revealed any medical information that could be considered confidential. In fact he's never given any details away whatsoever. He's only ever stated whether anything has been done or not.

philc said:
stu9488 said:

tease!

haha im not teasing mate, have no clue what he meant, but as I say im not in next week! Will try and find out what he meant, but he wont tell me anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.