Kolo Toure [Merged]

Re: Toure having Medical

From what Ive seen Veloso is a great player, not to sure if we need him though or how he would fit in. Could see him possibly going to Everton as they have been rumoured with him for a while and may use the cash generated from the potential sale of Lescott.

stu9488 said:
mrbelfry said:
You can't drop a bomb like this then not threaten his life and the lives of all he loves in order to make him spill the beans. Think of my children! They think the laptop is a permanent attachment to their dad. Why won't anyone think of the children!>!!?!

haha quality! If he told me and I posted it on here both him and me would get the boot!

And to Bringbackswales - if you let me know what it is exactly that I have posted that could get me sacked baring in mind 2 of my superiors gave me the all clear to post what I posted, I would appreciate it. I get most of my posts checked before they go out.

Stu,

Where do you work to have this information?

stu9488 said:
haha im not teasing mate, have no clue what he meant, but as I say im not in next week! Will try and find out what he meant, but he wont tell me anything.

Damn our source will gone for the 'busy week' ! Have a good break Stu.

mrksdawn19 said:
stu9488 said:
haha quality! If he told me and I posted it on here both him and me would get the boot!

And to Bringbackswales - if you let me know what it is exactly that I have posted that could get me sacked baring in mind 2 of my superiors gave me the all clear to post what I posted, I would appreciate it. I get most of my posts checked before they go out.

Stu,

Where do you work to have this information?

MCFC Sports Science

stu9488 said:
Remember in those occasions PM's are your friends ;)

Have a good holiday but don't forget those not in the know - we are all sad losers with nothing better to do

Dillon said:
stu9488 said:
haha im not teasing mate, have no clue what he meant, but as I say im not in next week! Will try and find out what he meant, but he wont tell me anything.

Damn our source will gone for the 'busy week' ! Have a good break Stu.

Theres plenty more on here buddy! Need a break its been a busy summer! A week in Marbella will sort me out though, if I find anything out I will post it, but I very much doubt anybody will say anything.

lucky bugger..I've gone 2 years without a hol as I've been saving for my wedding in Oct so it'll be November before I get some sun!

Enjoy the week off mate and thanks for the updates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.