Kolo Toure [Merged]

Has anyone else noticed that the MCFC.co.uk says Kolo's place of birth is 'Ivory Close'?

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/Players/Defenders/Kolo-Toure" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/Players/Defenders/Kolo-Toure</a>

luke3210 said:
Has anyone else noticed that the MCFC.co.uk says Kolo's place of birth is 'Ivory Close'?

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/Players/Defenders/Kolo-Toure" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/Players/Defenders/Kolo-Toure</a>

Yeah, Ivory Close, Longsight. Local lad isn't he??

I'm pleased witht this signing. I think of all the other potential partners he might get at the back, the oustanding candidate for the long term job here, imo, is.. Richard Dunne. No disrespect to our young lads here, but watch the big fella go without having to worry about the relative inexperience of Mica or Nedum.

Fuckin great attitude. He said all the right things, he only came for footballing reasons (obviously he'll be paid well)

He has a great attitude and that will rub off on the youngsters, Hughes said in the the interview he was already helping Ned and Micah out in training.

Can't believe he went training at 19.15pm because he hadn't trained the day before and didn't want to go rusty. That's top class and we will need people like him.

That's why i don't get the Adebayor signing. All Hughes' signings have been top class pro's who will put 150% in every match and fight for the team, but Adebayor doesn't fit into this category by all accounts, it's a strange one he definitely doesn't come across as a "Hughes signing"

Only just saw the interview. Very impressed with his attitude. Sounds like a genuinely top guy.

AntonDonJuan said:
Fuckin great attitude. He said all the right things, he only came for footballing reasons (obviously he'll be paid well)

He has a great attitude and that will rub off on the youngsters, Hughes said in the the interview he was already helping Ned and Micah out in training.

Can't believe he went training at 19.15pm because he hadn't trained the day before and didn't want to go rusty. That's top class and we will need people like him.

That's why i don't get the Adebayor signing. All Hughes' signings have been top class pro's who will put 150% in every match and fight for the team, but Adebayor doesn't fit into this category by all accounts, it's a strange one he definitely doesn't come across as a "Hughes signing"

Put a slacker in with a group of hard workers and he'll soon notice its only his head thats "always above the parapit". They soon put thier head down and realise how good it feel to reap thier rewards.

GStar said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Put a slacker in with a group of hard workers and he'll soon notice its only his head thats "always above the parapit". They soon put thier head down and realise how good it feel to reap thier rewards.

Plus he's got RSC behind him... if the guy has the ego Arsenal fans reckon he does then he'll be pretty pissed if he can't even get in the 1st XI and the penny might just drop that he needs to work a bit harder.

That being said he was very energetic in his first game and tracked back too... no lack of effort in his play from what we've seen so far. Perhaps this was what he needed - a fresh start with a fresh set of fans.

Really got a good feeling about Kolo, class defender who is coming into his prime really think he could be an awsome signing fingers crossed he shows the class we know he has.

p.s. Training at 7.15 a true professional, just what we need.

the guy is quality, was my fave def in prem couple of yrs back, once Hughes gets him back on form we have a top defender, one of the lges best imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.