Kolo Toure [Merged]

TheSituation said:
AntMcfc said:
Theo555 said:
See you in 6 months AntMcfc and we will carry on the 'debate'

There is no debate, Toure will fail. I'll be here to laugh in your faces whilst Toure sits on the bench and Kompany/Lescott keep the clean sheets...
I am so, so good ffs. 2 years later and people are finally coming to their senses. Please listen to me in future. Theo555, where are you?

Let me get this straight: you're gloating because we've been unable to use Kolo Toure for a few months? How can you get pleasure from that?

Otherwise what the fuck are you going on about? He's been a good signing, a valued member of the squad & everyone seems to like him.

The time he`s been out has been good for the squad,Lescott has had chance to show what a good player he is.
Im sure Kolo will play a big part this season,Mancini will rotate the three center backs.

Neville Kneville said:
TheSituation said:
AntMcfc said:
There is no debate, Toure will fail. I'll be here to laugh in your faces whilst Toure sits on the bench and Kompany/Lescott keep the clean sheets...
I am so, so good ffs. 2 years later and people are finally coming to their senses. Please listen to me in future. Theo555, where are you?

Let me get this straight: you're gloating because we've been unable to use Kolo Toure for a few months? How can you get pleasure from that?

Otherwise what the fuck are you going on about? He's been a good signing, a valued member of the squad & everyone seems to like him.

Well then - lets bring in 'Chatty Man' Alan Carr then - everyone seems to like him too.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Neville Kneville said:
TheSituation said:

Well then - lets bring in 'Chatty Man' Alan Carr then - everyone seems to like him too.

I dont, he is a Twat!

ANY1aBLUE said:
Neville Kneville said:
TheSituation said:

I don't, I think he's a wanker but you must do, obviously.

I'd be happy to never see kolo in a city shirt again. It
Makes me nervous the manager seemed to prefer him to lescott before his ban. Lescott's partnership with vinny was the rock we built last season on.

I'd buy a top drawer centre half and let lescott and him compete, with boyata as the other in the squad. I don't believe there is any place for kolo In our squad and we will have to ship him off for some little fee.

the decision to make him captain was woeful.He has reasonable games sometimes but in general he is positionally questionable from setpieces, not dominant enough in the air and not strong enough.

Neville Kneville said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Neville Kneville said:

I don't, I think he's a wanker but you must do, obviously.

OBVIOUSLY Irony goes over your head? ...................

Even if we sign a world class CB Kolo is at least worth a squad spot along with Lescott, between them last season they contributed to our clean sheet record.

Everyone seems to be assuming that VK is never going to get an injury. In the absence of a new "world class" CB I'd rather a ball playing defender like Kolo was put in to partner Lescott rather than a relatively untried 19 year old if VK was out for a few months with an injury.

I'd rather see Boyata shipped out to the likes of QPR, Swansea, Sunderland (like Ned?) etc or even to some decent side abroad playing in their equivalent of the PL (not Holland or Belguim, a major league). He needs some guaranteed game time at a high level where he won't have the "comfort blanket" of playing behind NDJ and Barry. He needs to be stretched and really prove himself, not get occasional games in the early cup stages or against dross opposition.

After a season getting regular game time in a team that is going to get attacked from all sides he should be capable of stepping up for more regular City appearances, or conversely, maybe he won't make the grade.........

If we sign Savic, I can see Boyata going out on loan. However, providing we don't sell any of our centre-backs, but bring in Savic, Mancini could have a few problems.

Kompany, Lescott, Boyata, Savic and Toure are going to be our centre-backs next season, and with Clichy, Kolarov, Richards and Zabaleta back there too, I doubt Mancini will want 9 defenders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.