Kolo Toure [Merged]

Re: Toure agrees City move [Merged]

Lomas has a lob on said:
upson is a good player and better than we have but imo behind toure and lescott, and for me it would be lescott or upson, not both seeing as there both left footed, and play a similar role for there respective clubs!

back 4 of . . . . .zab toure lescott bridge
that back 4 ticks virtually ever box! with micah ned and kompany we have 7 players who will all keep each other on there toes!
lets get them in quick that way they can play in our remaining friendlies

IMO Zab is a poor right back, hes painfully slow and not very good positionally, although he is better with the ball than micah is. right back is a bit of a problem area in my eyes as we have zab, mich and ned (whos way better at cb) decent players but not great.

brand blue heavies said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Not very good with the ball at his feet IMO and playing at the back, I think that would lead to a few fuck-ups.

Just a couple of seasons ago VK was in the top 30 defenders in the world(granted at no 30) but his mainstay is at centre half and seeing him ping 60yd balls to the feet of our own players was a joy to watch considering weve had Dunne blundering the ball out of defence for the past 5 yrs.Him,Ned,Lescott and Toure would be a great foursome at centre half.

Dont be worrying about Dunne, it's likely now he is on his way.

TBH, id be playing Onuoha at RB.

Iv'e always thought that was his best potision. He's good with the ball and lightening quick so can bomb forward.

Blue4ever85 said:

Iv'e always thought that was his best potision. He's good with the ball and lightening quick so can bomb forward.

is this a shit attempt at a Clarkie?

Rammy Blue said:
Blue4ever85 said:

is this a shit attempt at a Clarkie?

I will never, ever, EVER, match Clarkie's post PMSL

:D

bluwes said:
I think he is bringing Toure in to play at right back.

Never thought of that but I think he would do well there as he has speed like hell good spot mate :)

mike24 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
upson is a good player and better than we have but imo behind toure and lescott, and for me it would be lescott or upson, not both seeing as there both left footed, and play a similar role for there respective clubs!

back 4 of . . . . .zab toure lescott bridge
that back 4 ticks virtually ever box! with micah ned and kompany we have 7 players who will all keep each other on there toes!
lets get them in quick that way they can play in our remaining friendlies

IMO Zab is a poor right back, hes painfully slow and not very good positionally, although he is better with the ball than micah is. right back is a bit of a problem area in my eyes as we have zab, mich and ned (whos way better at cb) decent players but not great.

I agree, Zab was absolutely brilliant back end of last season playing cdm, but as a right back he was positionally poor, I think Micah will come good this season, we've already seen what he can do

I don't like the title of this thread it is currently unproven ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.