Kolo Toure [Merged]

wandarah said:
Pam said:
It is madness to suggest that Nicolas Bendtner is anything but total, total crap. If I was a gooner, I would kill myself.

You either havent watched Adebayor week in week our, or watched Bentdner week in week out.

He's got it. You'll see eh.

Can't wait.

Ive always thought Bendtner was dead slow and shit.

Well thats beacause he is dead slow and shit and every Arsenal fan I have ever spoken to thinks the same !

BlueMark said:
AntMcfc said:
No it's not, it's 100 percent true like I keep telling you all, yet another Arsenal fan confirms it but you're still too deluded to see it. Gallas is their best defender by a long way, Toure is finished, hence why Wenger is letting him go. 40 fcuking million they've taken from us, they can build a world class first XI from that. Goodbye top 4 finish, say goodbye everybody...

I dont normally resort to this sortof response but I have to say that EVERY post of yours is negative, why on earth do you bother ?? TIT !

^
This!

Brino14 said:
cheshireblue said:
How anybody can argue Nicklas Bendtner is on a par with Adebayor is beyond me.

Bendtner isn't fit for the championship. Two or 3 seasons and he'll be playing for a struggling Premiership side or shipped off abroad to an average club. Mark my words.

Which is why he scored 15 goals in 27 starts last season.

And how many of those were in the Premiership? I'll wild a guess at less than 10... ?

Brino14 said:
Kolo wanted to go, it's not Wenger's fault. This isn't the first time interest from City has made its way to him. Wenger wouldn't push Toure out the door like he did to Adebayor.

Good god man, I dont care if he 'wants' to go.

Put him in a little glass cabinet so we can all hug him.

He's probably the huggiest central defender in the world. He's the man.

Pam said:
Brino14 said:
Did you see him play last year? Please don't look at an age and draw a conclusion, as you're just happy that your getting another inflated signing thrown at you so you'll justify it in any way shape or form.

Then why are you on here whinging about it. Go and rejoice on an Arsenal forum.

I haven't whined at all. Show me a post where I have whined about Kolo Toure signing for Manchester City Football Club.

Kolo Toure to be a city player by friday.

acording to sky sports news kolo toure will become a manchester city player by friday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.