Kolo Toure [Merged]

rice10 said:
Pam said:
You are wrong! Flap, flap, flap. All is lost. Flap, flap, flap. Even if we get Tourre and Lescott. Flap flap flap. Which we won't. Flap, flap, flap, flap. flap, and 50 billion flaps. A flap for every quid our owner has to his name, in fact. And then some. Flapety flap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is over.

from the person who started a thread panicking over hughes' comments saying i wont buy players who wont improve the squad!!

PMSL!!

That was less a flap as a request for clarification/interpretation, mate.

... flap.

Update - We have now completed all necessary Background Medical checks and this is now with the club. It is now in the hands of the clubs.

stu9488 said:
Update - We have now completed all necessary Background Medical checks and this is now with the club. It is now in the hands of the clubs.
cheers stu.

Im presume he will sign tomorrow at the earliest now.

stu9488 said:

I had never heard of these Background Medical checks before yesterday.

Anyway, are City confirming talks with Arsenal?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
stu9488 said:
cheers stu.

Not a clue buddy, it could take a lot longer. It just means we have completed our checks and so agree with the fee that was quoted for the player or at least we can prove his value. The next stage is agreeing a fee and so on. Not putting my neck on the line to say when/if he will sign as I have no idea, just means talks can continue.

stu9488 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
cheers stu.

Not a clue buddy, it could take a lot longer. It just means we have completed our checks and so agree with the fee that was quoted for the player or at least we can prove his value. The next stage is agreeing a fee and so on. Not putting my neck on the line to say when/if he will sign as I have no idea, just means talks can continue.

So people are saying personal terms have been agreed but we are "locked" in talks with Arsenal. Is this the usual sequence of things?

Blue Coop said:
Arsenal have a friendly tonight. They rekon if he's not in the squad, he's off.

Also, apparently he's not in any of the pictures of todays training session ahead of the match.
read somewhere he was not at training today. is he on his way back from austria?

Pam said:
stu9488 said:

So people are saying personal terms have been agreed but we are "locked" in talks with Arsenal. Is this the usual sequence of things?

Hi Pam, I dont know much about how the club does transfer business and as far as I have seen every transfer is slightly different, I wouldnt of thought it would go to the press untill they are fairly certain things are positive. Clubs will be in talks now we have completed our checks, just depends if they can reach an agreement could go on for days or could end very quickly. Will update when I have anything further.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.