Kolo Toure [Merged]

stu9488 said:
Pam said:
So people are saying personal terms have been agreed but we are "locked" in talks with Arsenal. Is this the usual sequence of things?

Hi Pam, I dont know much about how the club does transfer business and as far as I have seen every transfer is slightly different, I wouldnt of thought it would go to the press untill they are fairly certain things are positive. Clubs will be in talks now we have completed our checks, just depends if they can reach an agreement could go on for days or could end very quickly. Will update when I have anything further.

Cheers, Stu.

Heard anything about this Stu???..............or is it more Exclusive bullshit lol.

2eg4mly.jpg

Ive heard nothing about that. We certainly have not sent out any info to any club so I would not read much into that.

blumoon said:
Heard anything about this Stu???..............or is it more Exclusive bullshit lol.

2eg4mly.jpg

"Raid"? What a weird way to put it.

No medical has taken place yet and is not likely for another few days at least. We have completed our initial medical background checks and that is all at this time. It is now upto the clubs to agree a fee and all the rest of the necessary transfer rubbish. I will update when I know for sure a medical will take place, but that wont be today or tomorrow.

stu9488 said:
No medical has taken place yet and is not likely for another few days at least. We have completed our initial medical background checks and that is all at this time. It is now upto the clubs to agree a fee and all the rest of the necessary transfer rubbish. I will update when I know for sure a medical will take place, but that wont be today or tomorrow.

what is the view on his malaria?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.