Kolo Toure [Merged]

I cant comment on that, but I can say there was nothing that worried us. A player will always take a while to get back to full fitness after having something like Malaria. Were confident fitness can be gained with no problems.

Stu forgive my ignorance, but i am assuming you are in a position where providing this info comes with certain risks? Given that club officials check this site!

Are you confident you have covered your tracks? I hope so as your info is seems solid and not the usual i know the security gaurd at carrington blarney.

I forgot Toure had malaria...good move to sign him by hughes, with Toure alongside richards (swine flu) at the back we would have a pairing no strikeforce would want to get close to or be marked when they are coming up for corners lol.

Seriously though id be very happy with Toure for £15m, i think he would be a great buy, plus it further damages Arsenal.

The Times said we are in talks with Arsenal. Is that the latest at the moment?

Pam said:
Blueranger said:
Given that club officials check this site!

How do you know this?

They have admitted it. Plus (said this before) I did the tour recently and was told openly by the staff member doing it that City now contibute to this site???? How true I dont know but her words were "Ric now does some work for City and the Bluemoon site is part of the club officially now. You should all check it out" fair play to Ric if true. Would explain why certain threads vanish though, and Ric has mentioned before City have asked for things to be removed.

At one of the supporters branch meetings attended by Cook he stated if anyone wanted to see the new kit pre release they could see it on Bluemoon!

In addition, various post pulled after club intervention! Very Big Brother!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.