Kolo Toure [Merged]

If you are an Agent why are you spouting various bits of rubbish about a client? Thats illegal. And if you are "a source" please explain why talks are still ongoing between the clubs if the player has "rejected" a move to City? And I know there going on for a fact ......you however have no clue what is going on.

stu9488 said:
If you are an Agent why are you spouting various bits of rubbish about a client? Thats illegal. And if you are "a source" please explain why talks are still ongoing between the clubs if the player has "rejected" a move to City? And I know there going on for a fact ......you however have no clue what is going on.

We will see who's right. Trust me I am a lot more involved than anyone you know in these negotiations. I know more than Mark Hughes.

I'm not allowed to say who I am. That would breach my contract. Hence why I covered up

Sgoater said:
I forgot Toure had malaria...good move to sign him by hughes, with Toure alongside richards (swine flu) at the back we would have a pairing no strikeforce would want to get close to or be marked when they are coming up for corners lol.

Seriously though id be very happy with Toure for £15m, i think he would be a great buy, plus it further damages Arsenal.

clap clap :-)

Chance said:
stu9488 said:

We will see who's right. Trust me I am a lot more involved than anyone you know in these negotiations. I know more than Mark Hughes.

I'm not allowed to say who I am. That would breach my contract. Hence why I covered up

I must admit you have a very wild imagination kid!

Chance said:
stu9488 said:

HAHA I really doubt you know more than me or Mark Hughes.......Mark Hughes knows more than me, but even I know more than you, you muppet. The first day any agents have been involved with ANY negotiations was around 4pm today, haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.