Kolo Toure [Merged]

Chance said:
stu9488 said:
HAHA I really doubt you know more than me or Mark Hughes.......Mark Hughes knows more than me, but even I know more than you, you muppet. The first day any agents have been involved with ANY negotiations was around 4pm today, haha

I am not an agent. I represent a football club (I am not allowed to say which one) not a player.

Who, Melchester Rovers?

If chance is right, the move is now off. That would means Lescott is the only target right now. Any chance of move to Alves, Hangeland or Upson?

Chance said:
stu9488 said:
HAHA I really doubt you know more than me or Mark Hughes.......Mark Hughes knows more than me, but even I know more than you, you muppet. The first day any agents have been involved with ANY negotiations was around 4pm today, haha

I am not an agent. I represent a football club (I am not allowed to say which one) not a player.
thats funny you was an agent the other day? where did it all go wrong

Chance said:
stu9488 said:

WTF you were an agent yesterday

So Stu lets put our accounts on the line. I hate fakes. And I am want you to get punished for belittleing my knowledge.

If it goes through I get banned. If it doesn't go through you get banned.

Not that it means anything but Gooners fans all seem to think that him playing as captain tonight means he's staying with them

bluemoon32 said:
Not that it means anything but Gooners fans all seem to think that him playing as captain tonight means he's staying with them
lol he is vice captain so unless cesc is playing he is their captain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.