Kolo Toure [Merged]

not my fault! said:
Pam said:
How do you know this?

They have admitted it. Plus (said this before) I did the tour recently and was told openly by the staff member doing it that City now contibute to this site???? How true I dont know but her words were "Ric now does some work for City and the Bluemoon site is part of the club officially now. You should all check it out" fair play to Ric if true. Would explain why certain threads vanish though, and Ric has mentioned before City have asked for things to be removed.

If they have asked for things to be removed he should tell em to f.c. off. This is a free world, I am a man not a number (ahem) an all that.

stu9488 said:
Chance said:
We will see who's right. Trust me I am a lot more involved than anyone you know in these negotiations. I know more than Mark Hughes.

I'm not allowed to say who I am. That would breach my contract. Hence why I covered up

HAHA I really doubt you know more than me or Mark Hughes.......Mark Hughes knows more than me, but even I know more than you, you muppet. The first day any agents have been involved with ANY negotiations was around 4pm today, haha

stu mate , you got shown up as a WUM who knows as much as the rest of us (fuck all) on mancityfans.net. do you think we are all fucking lemons?

Chance said:
stu9488 said:
If you are an Agent why are you spouting various bits of rubbish about a client? Thats illegal. And if you are "a source" please explain why talks are still ongoing between the clubs if the player has "rejected" a move to City? And I know there going on for a fact ......you however have no clue what is going on.

We will see who's right. Trust me I am a lot more involved than anyone you know in these negotiations. I know more than Mark Hughes.

I'm not allowed to say who I am. That would breach my contract. Hence why I covered up

Oh no....TFM!

stu9488 said:
Chance said:

HAHA I really doubt you know more than me or Mark Hughes.......Mark Hughes knows more than me, but even I know more than you, you muppet. The first day any agents have been involved with ANY negotiations was around 4pm today, haha

Just take a look thru Chance's previous posts largely negative crap - so a track record of being a negative WUM. Lets wait and see what develops.

Chance said:
stu9488 said:
If you are an Agent why are you spouting various bits of rubbish about a client? Thats illegal. And if you are "a source" please explain why talks are still ongoing between the clubs if the player has "rejected" a move to City? And I know there going on for a fact ......you however have no clue what is going on.

seriousley mate im worried now, admitting a problem is the hardest part, and you may feel like your alone but there are people (professionals) that can help you.

stu9488 said:
Chance said:

I am not an agent. I represent a football club (I am not allowed to say which one) not a player.

Chance said:
stu9488 said:

I am not an agent. I represent a football club (I am not allowed to say which one) not a player.

harchester united

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.