Kolo Toure [Merged]

Good point. Also are people aware Toure only has one year left on his contract. I bet Wenger is not happy with that and happy to get some money for him as hes 28 and will be on a free this time next year...

Matt.D said:
guys stop the abuse now or we may end up losing chance, a true ITK with genuine information. its not often football agents or people with information come on here... not ones who work for a club anyway. they are usually working for players (david villa) or have contacts at airports, or are best mates with the physio. but chance is an actual agent from a club and i think we should give him some courtesy for taking his time up to come and let us know how the transfer deals are progressing. chin up chance keep posting, dont risk getting in trouble for posting any of this confidential info. though mate its not worth what you may lose..
TIT

bluesyob said:
Matt.D said:
guys stop the abuse now or we may end up losing chance, a true ITK with genuine information. its not often football agents or people with information come on here... not ones who work for a club anyway. they are usually working for players (david villa) or have contacts at airports, or are best mates with the physio. but chance is an actual agent from a club and i think we should give him some courtesy for taking his time up to come and let us know how the transfer deals are progressing. chin up chance keep posting, dont risk getting in trouble for posting any of this confidential info. though mate its not worth what you may lose..
TIT

Clarkie??? whoooooosh

Mm Arsenal are winning 5 - 0 Eduardo has 2 goals so has Bendtner. Looks like Toure came on for the second half. Not convinced it means anything.

stu9488 said:
so your now posting outrageous comments about individual players? If you are in the proffesion then I hope someone sees this and you ge sacked because I know my employers look at my posts to make sure im not giving away confidential information, infact what you said is quite childish.

Hello guys. I am a long term reader.

I think you are lying to be honest. If your employers read what you have written regarding agents and medicals they would either tell you off or fire you for leaking critical information.

Genes said:
stu9488 said:
so your now posting outrageous comments about individual players? If you are in the proffesion then I hope someone sees this and you ge sacked because I know my employers look at my posts to make sure im not giving away confidential information, infact what you said is quite childish.

Hello guys. I am a long term reader.

I think you are lying to be honest. If your employers read what you have written regarding agents and medicals they would either tell you off or fire you for leaking critical information.
genes = chance (back so soon)

My best mate is actually good mates with Arsene Wenger and he just phoned me and said that Arsene today wore green socks.

Green socks is the code for 'not for sale'.

Shame.

TheMightyQuinn said:
My best mate is actually good mates with Arsene Wenger and he just phoned me and said that Arsene today wore green socks.

Green socks is the code for 'not for sale'.

Shame.

Fuck off snob ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.