Kolo Toure [Merged]

bluemoonmatt said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
My best mate is actually good mates with Arsene Wenger and he just phoned me and said that Arsene today wore green socks.

Green socks is the code for 'not for sale'.

Shame.

Fuck off snob ;-)

You do not belong here, if you did you'd have taken my post as proof I was in the know!

TheMightyQuinn said:
My best mate is actually good mates with Arsene Wenger and he just phoned me and said that Arsene today wore green socks.

Shame.
i find it hard to believe that wenger would wear green socks on the day of a match making you a WUM of the highest order.

TheMightyQuinn said:

Shame.

Can someone please confirm whether Wenger is indeed wearing green socks, so we can get this rag wum banished to the superior gene pool that is Off Topic?

I don't think Toure playing means all that much. It's not like he started the game or anything. He came on as a sub. Tal Ben Haim came on as sub for us at the weekend. It doesn't mean that he's not for sale and that Hughes wants to build our team around him for the next 5 years.

Tricky_Trev said:
I don't think Toure playing means all that much. It's not like he started the game or anything. He came on as a sub. Tal Ben Haim came on as sub for us at the weekend. It doesn't mean that he's not for sale and that Hughes wants to build our team around him for the next 5 years.

True. Post match interview with Wenger might be interesting though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.