Kolo Toure [Merged]

We'd want Toure fit so we'd have no objection to him playing a pre-season game, but wouldn't Wenger want someone else to get a game if Toure was leaving?

Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
What if Lescott has already enrolled his kids in a local school?

Well that changes everything, but in the same breath, it changes nothing.

Right, ok. I think I understand.

You're obviously in the know mate, I know that but just to clarify you're basically saying 'we might sign someone, probably, might not though either, I wish I could say more about how we might/might not get on but I can't'?

hello all - unsure where to find the newbie posting section where undoubtedly i will be called a rag twat!

Anyway - i have supported City for 21 years and have been reading this forum for over 2 years!

I had to join just to vent my anger at some of you.....................

I cannot believe some of you are complaining at our present situation!!!!!

We have billionaires backing us, we are signing some quality players, i have full faith in whoever city put in charge as he is running 'god's club'.

Everyone stop twining and enjoy the ride (last time i said that i was an uninvited guest at a swingers party).

Hello to all you top quality fans who have faith! Been a pleasure reading this forum and to finally post!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Well that changes everything, but in the same breath, it changes nothing.

You're obviously in the know mate, I know that but just to clarify you're basically saying 'we might sign someone, probably, might not though either, I wish I could say more about how we might/might not get on but I can't'?

I'd say there's an 80% chance your right.

Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Ok cheers for the info mate, you've cleared up a lot of questions I had anyway :)

kinkladze's cock said:
hello all - unsure where to find the newbie posting section where undoubtedly i will be called a rag twat!

Anyway - i have supported City for 21 years and have been reading this forum for over 2 years!

I had to join just to vent my anger at some of you.....................

I cannot believe some of you are complaining at our present situation!!!!!

We have billionaires backing us, we are signing some quality players, i have full faith in whoever city put in charge as he is running 'god's club'.

Everyone stop twining and enjoy the ride (last time i said that i was an uninvited guest at a swingers party).

Hello to all you top quality fans who have faith! Been a pleasure reading this forum and to finally post!

Welcome......RAG!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Ok cheers for the info mate, you've cleared up a lot of questions I had anyway :)

I'm still confused you two have answered nothing!!!! What is the news down the Avenues???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.