Kolo Toure [Merged]

Re: toure agrees city move (merged)

pee dubyas crayons said:
lc-mcfc said:
Adebayor speaks perfect English.

You haven't a clue what you're on about.

Are you having a laugh? I understood more of Tevez's interview.

you really are a twat...........

lc-mcfc said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
Because often their nationality is an indicator of whether they can speak English. Not so important if we didn't have an english-speaking manager eg Wenger.

I would HATE us to turn into another Arsenal, with no English players in the team except Walcott.

Yeah he speaks perfect English, but I do wish he would slow down a bit lol, gives John Barnes a run for his money lol

pee dubyas crayons said:
lc-mcfc said:

Are you having a laugh? I understood more of Tevez's interview.

I understood him perfectly more than I understand Dunnie :)

pee dubya said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
shit, shit news. we've just been knocked back by Terry who would have been great, and now we're signing another lazy arsenal f*****. They were lucky to be top 4 last season, if not for Villa's paper thin squad. Lets not try to emulate them.

I don't want my football club to turn into a team of african mercenaries. Sorry if that offends anyone, but quite frankly I couldn't give a s***.

Where is the english backbone Hughes? I was excited after signing Barry but I'm becoming disillusioned yet again.

Shut up crayons, or i'll eat you.

haha made me laugh

pee dubyas crayons said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
African mercenaries as opposed to English mercenaries like Terry do you mean? Toure's a good player who after a bad spell during last season was getting back to his best and when he's at his best he's one of the best defenders in the leauge

Who gives a fuck what nationality they are aslong as they're good enough?

Because often their nationality is an indicator of whether they can speak English. Not so important if we didn't have an english-speaking manager eg Wenger.

I would HATE us to turn into another Arsenal, with no English players in the team except Walcott.
I can honestly say I have no more affiliation with John Terry than I do with Kolo Toure. If they're not a City fan, they're a foreigner in footballing terms, no matter where they come from. An Ivorian is about as relevant to our footballing heritage as a dyed-in-the-wool Cockney. I couldn't give a shit where they come from.

Class player to be fair(getting back to the point) but cant half be a moaning bastard,always in refs faces whingeing !!

meeesh said:
Class player to be fair(getting back to the point) but cant half be a moaning bastard,always in refs faces whingeing !!

We need a player or two to do that

No english players ... are you serious ???

Hart,Taylor,Bridge,Micah,Nedum,Logan,Mee,Vidal,Barry,Johnson,SWP

added to british/irish players...

Given,Dunne,Ireland,Bellamy

plus academy...

Weiss,Etuhu,Mak,Nimely

I think in comparison to other squads we have plenty of "home" players to give thats british grit.

Dubai Blue said:
I can honestly say I have no more affiliation with John Terry than I do with Kolo Toure. If they're not a City fan, they're a foreigner in footballing terms, no matter where they come from. An Ivorian is about as relevant to our footballing heritage as a dyed-in-the-wool Cockney. I couldn't give a shit where they come from.

Its not about footballing heritage. It's about understanding what the manager is telling you to do, and gelling with the rest of the team.

It's about understanding what Given means when he shouts man on.

etc.

mcfcdjr said:
No english players ... are you serious ???

Hart,Taylor,Bridge,Micah,Nedum,Logan,Mee,Vidal,Barry,Johnson,SWP

added to british/irish players...

Given,Dunne,Ireland,Bellamy

plus academy...

Weiss,Etuhu,Mak,Nimely

I think in comparison to other squads we have plenty of "home" players to give thats british grit.

Veiss isn't English is he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.