Kolo Toure [Merged]

Re: toure agrees city move (merged)

I think toure will be a good signing and i think he will give his all for the team! but i am worried about the ACON! we could be misssing two key players for a month!

pee dubyas crayons said:
Dubai Blue said:
I can honestly say I have no more affiliation with John Terry than I do with Kolo Toure. If they're not a City fan, they're a foreigner in footballing terms, no matter where they come from. An Ivorian is about as relevant to our footballing heritage as a dyed-in-the-wool Cockney. I couldn't give a shit where they come from.

Its not about footballing heritage. It's about understanding what the manager is telling you to do, and gelling with the rest of the team.

It's about understanding what Given means when he shouts man on.

etc.

Have you ever listened to toure give an interview mate. FFS he can speak perfect english

pee dubyas crayons said:
Dubai Blue said:
I can honestly say I have no more affiliation with John Terry than I do with Kolo Toure. If they're not a City fan, they're a foreigner in footballing terms, no matter where they come from. An Ivorian is about as relevant to our footballing heritage as a dyed-in-the-wool Cockney. I couldn't give a shit where they come from.

Its not about footballing heritage. It's about understanding what the manager is telling you to do, and gelling with the rest of the team.

etc.

chuckles.

cmon, this is a wind up, isnt it?

To answer some Personal Messages I recieved as they are too many to reply to, As we are now looking through the BMI for Kolo Toure I would imagine we will complete that by around lunchtime tomorrow, that does not mean there will be a medical as the BMI that we do is purely for advice, is the player worth what we are going to pay kind of thing.

pee dubyas crayons said:
Dubai Blue said:

etc.

you really are a fucktard, Ade and Kolo speak near perfect English.

pee dubyas crayons said:
Dubai Blue said:

etc.

Are you serious? You're actually suggesting that foreign players can't understand English?

Wow.

No, actually, this must be a joke. We've all been Clarkied.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.