Kolo Toure [Merged]

Don't understand why we'd move for Upson next. That sounds like we've given up on Lescott possibly, as Upson is left footed and usually plays left side of defence.

I appreciate the reasons for getting prem ready players but suspect we'd be able to get better defenders from abroad than Upson. Even Keegan found Daniel Van Buyten!

kiam06 said:
vincent said:
he played 45mins for arsenal tonight.

That doesn't sound good.

why doesn,t it look good???... the fact he,s an arsenal player and played 1/2 a game..........doommongering strikes again...........ffs...............

riley347 said:
kiam06 said:
That doesn't sound good.

why doesn,t it look good???... the fact he,s an arsenal player and played 1/2 a game..........doommongering strikes again...........ffs...............

exactly

Corluka played 90minutes + extra time and scored in a penalty shoot out in a competitive match the day before he signed for Spurs

GREAT NEWS. Saw the Arsenal line up and was instantly thrilled. God please do me this favour, keep him at Arsenal...

still maintain kolo will be our next buy.......can we have some f**king optimism please!!!!!!!!!!.....ta.......

nickson71 said:
riley347 said:

exactly

Corluka played 90minutes + extra time and scored in a penalty shoot out in a competitive match the day before he signed for Spurs
He played 90 minutes the day before he signed for spuds, but not extra time and penalties but i still get your point!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.