Kolo Toure [Merged]

kinkladze's cock said:
Hello to you too Moomba!!!

I am (as Roy Walker said) 'saying what i see'.

I see people compaining and saying we won't finish top 6 etc etc. Not you personally mate but some are and that's a fact!

Can't see us fininshing above Hull City, the way things are going.

kinkladze's cock said:
moomba said:
That's not complaining, it's having an opinion that we won't finish in the top six.

Not an opinion I share, but who knows. I'm sure I've been mistaken on things like this once or twice before.

Me too mate. I see it as complaining in a sly way - like the wife when she says 'those dishes aren't done yet' - it's not direct but i know what she means!!!

What she means is....Be a man and say "you do them wench for fuck sake", then drag her upstairs and make her iron all your City tops!!! *on a light to medium heat on course*

Wimp :)

Pam said:
kinkladze's cock said:
Hello to you too Moomba!!!

I am (as Roy Walker said) 'saying what i see'.

I see people compaining and saying we won't finish top 6 etc etc. Not you personally mate but some are and that's a fact!

omg we dont sign terry and now that means that we aren't gunna finnish top 6 and we aren't even as good as hull your all full off absolute s**t!!!!! there is over a month yet off the transfer window and u see upson in the paper and think he's signed.

g180aj said:
Pam said:

omg we dont sign terry and now that means that we aren't gunna finnish top 6 and we aren't even as good as hull your all full off absolute s**t!!!!! there is over a month yet off the transfer window and u see upson in the paper and think he's signed.

clarkie said:
This cannot be serious!

g180aj said:
Pam said:

ummmmmm i dont think you got the sarcasm in that post

g180aj said:
Pam said:

This is a classic case of NOT digesting what you read, before you tackled the keyboard......Poor do's Mr g180thingy!!!! :)

g180aj said:
Pam said:

I'm new to all this buddie but sarcasm springs to mind - chill out and have a power wank

ive just been in the thread sayin we wont finnish top 6 then come in hear straight to the last page maybe i should off gone back a few pages lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.