Kolo Toure [Merged]

Ireland_for_pm said:
nickson71 said:
exactly

Corluka played 90minutes + extra time and scored in a penalty shoot out in a competitive match the day before he signed for Spurs
He played 90 minutes the day before he signed for spuds, but not extra time and penalties but i still get your point!

so he did.............. the extra time and penalties were 4 or 5 days before the move ;-)

Why do some people not want Kolo? He's a great player with a high level of fitness and intelligence.

Stackmoney said:
Why do some people not want Kolo? He's a great player with a high level of fitness and intelligence.

One sniff of Terry and the "I WANT, I WANT, I WANT" policy is adopted by many.

Blue Coop said:
Stackmoney said:

One sniff of Terry and the "I WANT, I WANT, I WANT" policy is adopted by many.

Or they think they are the masters of European foot-balling knowledge by spouting half-decent CBs, when they really have barely watched them.

we arn;t playing till Saturday.If I was Hughes I may ask Arsenal to play him if a deal was being done,especially if he;s part way through a pre-season fitness program.

If Kolo comes here I will welcome him with open arms because he will add considerably to the squad. He'll probably slot in alongside Onouha in a decent back 4 of Richards---Onouha---Toure---Bridge, but we still need Lescott because he can cover for Bridge and we desperately need that next season because if Bridge gets injured I'd hate for Barry to have to go there because he's looked excellent in Midfield so far. Could be

Richards---Toure---Lescott---Bridge, or
Zabaleta---Onouha---Toure---Lescott, or
Onouha---Toure---Lescott---Bridge

Any of those back fours and several other combinations will be great.

Lets look at the facts :

- Arsenal are skint and over £350 million in debt.

- Toure and Gallas hate each other - complete break down in relationship so bad Toure but a transfer request in January. This has been well documented.

- Toure only has one year left on his contract. In 6 months he can sign a pre contract agreement and Arsenal with get nothing.

- We have offered our standard double your money deal - be hard for him to turn that down

- Hes best mates with Adabayor.

Theres probably more but you get the point. This is definately happening. This week probably.

He played very well in the friendly apparently !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.