Kolo Toure [Merged]

Biamp said:
bizzbo said:
we have a top 4 defender.

Without a doubt.

He's not in Arsenal's first team, Arsenal are the club that we want to knock out of the top 4, how is taking their 4th choice CB going to make us top 4 material?

One signed, one to go. Toure is here, now it's time for Upson. Then we can officially say we've spent almost 30m on 2 shit defenders that haven't even improved our side. Kompany and Onuoha > Upson and Toure.

AntMcfc said:
Biamp said:
Without a doubt.

He's not in Arsenal's first team, Arsenal are the club that we want to knock out of the top 4, how is taking their 4th choice CB going to make us top 4 material?

One signed, one to go. Toure is here, now it's time for Upson. Then we can officially say we've spent almost 30m on 2 shit defenders that haven't even improved our side. Kompany and Onuoha > Upson and Toure.

Im fucking glad your not head of scouting.

AntMcfc said:
Shit signing, absolutely shit. And no, we don't have a top 4 defender. We have a top 4's reserve/4th choice defender. I hope you'll be this happy and remember this topic in 6 months time when Toure goes off to the ACN after costing us 12 points already.
Ignorant twat.

Dubai Blue said:
spacecadet said:
Since when was Toure Arsenal's 4th choice CB?
Exactly. 41 games in the 2008/09 season isn't bad for a 4th choice CB!!

Get a fucking grip Ant.

it must have been 41 games in the reserves! :P

is antmcfc really ANTImcfc me thinks so..............

Bit optimistic to say we've got a top 4 defender, if he can recapture his form of a couple of seasons ago then that may be the case.

Hopefully the malaria isn't an issue, and he's lost a few of the extra pounds off his arse that have appeared in the past few years.

Only then will this be a good price, and only then will we have a top 4 defender.

AntMcfc said:
Biamp said:
Without a doubt.

I'm an Arsenal fan. I have no idea what planet you're on, but Toure is definitely in the first team. He may not be an automatic starter in every game anymore, but he's not a 'reserves' centre-back.

Also, despite all the wild rumors - Toure *captained* the side in the friendly last night. So he certainly hasn't 'arrived', and it'd be pretty strange behaviour for him to even be featuring if we're still so intent on selling him.

AntiMCFC:

"Nah I read somewhere tonight that Ibra will miss our friendly, which is such a shame cos I'd love to see Ibra ruin Toure and totally embarrass him, maybe the first match of many where the City fans on here will realise that we've signed a donkey."

from the strangebarca thread.

Whoever thinks we are too good for Toure have serious issues.

He is a fantastic player and would be a great signing.

I don't know where you get this 4th choice CB from. Him and Gallas if fit, play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.