Kolo Toure [Merged]

I have various Arsenal fan mates who all agree that Toure is by far their best CB, Had a few bad games but his quality is proven. I can't understand how people would not see this as a good signing. Have said all along that we need a proven prem centre back to take us forward and he is one of them.

Jnr Kisby said:
Blue Coop said:
It frustrates me the number of people who don't think Kompany is one of our Top Centre Backs, he is easily the best at the club right now. He is a fantastic no nonsence defender. Would do great wth a composed player like Toure or Lescott. We only need to sign two centre backs and one wouldn't be the end of the world with Kompany, Onouha, Toure. Lescott would help though.

This, Kompany is an outstanding defender, he's far better there than in cdm. Zabaleta is perfect cover for de-jong, he played brilliant there back end of last season, its RB we need cover for not cdm.

If De Jong got injured i would have no problem Kompany filling in while Toure and Onouha played Centre Backs, but if De Jong is fit Kompany certainly shouldn't be on the bench playing second fiddle to him. I would actually put Kompany captain if i was the manager, He leads the team.

rassclot said:
flipmode said:
The Mail is reporting that this is now a done deal, at £15M.

two days ago the mail on sunday also reported that terry was about to sign for city.

in the case of toure let's hope they're right this time.

This, Dailymail means nothing.

AntMcfc said:
Shit signing, absolutely shit. And no, we don't have a top 4 defender. We have a top 4's reserve/4th choice defender. I hope you'll be this happy and remember this topic in 6 months time when Toure goes off to the ACN after costing us 12 points already.

You are a tool, having an opinion is ok, but this kid is almost certain to be a blue this season and you're already slagging him. And how exactly is he not a "top four defender" are you suggesting Arsenals first choice defence is Senderos and Djourou.
F***ing idiot..

Blue Coop said:
rassclot said:
two days ago the mail on sunday also reported that terry was about to sign for city.

in the case of toure let's hope they're right this time.

This, Dailymail means nothing.

The Sunday Express reported that Terry was about to sign a new deal and stay at Chelsea.

They are all scrambling for bits and pieces. The press boys are getting very little from Eastlands at the moment and it's hacking them off big-style.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.