Kolo Toure [Merged]

In The Know said:
Just heard from a friend that this deal is now done and is being announced soon. Don't know if its true or not but I guess we will find out sharpish

so I would asume mate that he had his medical before flying out with Arsenal for their game last night ? In which case seem strange we allowed it to happen in case of injury. Just a thought thats all

BlueMark said:
In The Know said:
Just heard from a friend that this deal is now done and is being announced soon. Don't know if its true or not but I guess we will find out sharpish

so I would asume mate that he had his medical before flying out with Arsenal for their game last night ? In which case seem strange we allowed it to happen in case of injury. Just a thought thats all

Possibly. But we've only 3 pre season games left. Hughes could have seen it as useful to have him take part in another game prior to the Barnsley fixture.

hope he comes, he's not ther whole answer to our defence but he is a apart of the answer! he is a definate big improvement to our side, he's played for a top 4 team for 7-8 years and often been there shining light at the back, he has the attributes and attitude to become a fans favourite! this guy gives everything in a game, and really cares about winning! forget the money we finnished 10th last season were hopefully just about to buy a top 4 defender, this is a no brainer!!!

managers would prefer a player to continue it's pre season build up that not i reckon... I'm gonna, sorry gunner love Kolo here... he's a top character too, will be much loved in the dressing room. Terry can do one in reflection

Project said:
BlueMark said:

Possibly. But we've only 3 pre season games left. Hughes could have seen it as useful to have him take part in another game prior to the Barnsley fixture.

Players can also sign subject to a medical too, which means no medical has to have taken place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.