Kolo Toure [Merged]

Mat01706 said:
must be gettin close.... shit if we get Toure for 15m and bought Ade for 25m Wenger boyz has made a modest jump from spending 4m on the 2 to bringing in 40m for them !!!

I thought Adebayor cost £7m?

correctomundo, Wenger had choice of SamHarris or Ade.......seems we ended up buying both for circa 30mil.

the--dud said:
IBlue said:
Doubling his money......he'll come

Also him and Ade are best pals, and the last season they got similar rubbish treatment from 14 year old Arsehole "fans" with short-term memory...

Nonsense.

Adebayor recieved 'special treatment', because of his blatant and bewildering flirts with Milan and others during the summer. The fans may have forgiven him, even the time he gave two seperate interviews within minutes of each other - one saying he was saying, with all the kiss-the-badge bullshit footballers do, and the other saying he was very tempted and considering an offer from AC Milan - but after doubling his money, he barley looked arsed most of last season. Then of course, he pleaded bewilderment and blamed the fans for leaving.

Now, that has never ever been the case from Kolo.

Rammy Blue said:
BlueMoon93 said:
I know you can edit the info on there but Wikipedia says he plays for us.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kolo_Tour%C3%A9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kolo_Tour%C3%A9</a>

*tattoo time*

Been changed back to the Gooners.

In an exclusive interview with ArsenalTVOnline, Arsene Wenger seemed to suggest that Kolo Toure is, as reported, on the verge of a £15m move to Man City:

“We’ll see what’s happening in the next 24 hours … we have many centre-backs, seven centre-backs and I’m in a position where we have to play some in midfield… but of course Kolo is a very good player - we’ll see what happens in the next 24 hours.”

Just heard from a friend that this deal is now done and is being announced soon. Don't know if its true or not but I guess we will find out sharpish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.