Kolo Toure (Merged)

Re: Toure you idiot!

Toure had a good game. Giving the ball to the oppositions keeper may have been a mistake but it should not have proved decisive. The problem was defending the long ball where credit to Stoke, Tuncay I think, played a brilliant ball to get the player in.

Re: Toure you idiot!

Gutted that we drew with Stoke, it's just typical Stoke, long ball and poor football, but what can you expect from Tony Pulis

Re: Kolo Toure

Richards was out of position as usual..He scored a great goal for us but has no positional sense and cant defend..

element_mcfc said:

Aren't you the little jumped up wanker who has called him a ****?

Has been a rock at the back for us this season and helped us out big time today, Jones and Fuller are a handful to any team. One kick up field does not warrant the abuse you lot are giving him.

Whats done is done.

The lad has been top notch all season, its a shame but fuck it, instead of the usual moaning City fan boo boy bollocks, lets look forward instead of dwelling and whining.

If he had tried to play it out and lost it and they scored everyone would be saying he should have put it in row z,cant win sometimes

Words fail me, what a fukcing idiot.

Pathetic,lazy and frankly embarrassing for a player of his age to give ball away so cheaply. After last season I thought he was awful, he's played well this season but that 'performance' today rounded off with his pass to their keeper is like I said pretty pathetic

Other than that the team played pretty well over all and credit to Balotelli for not rising to being kicked off the park. Can't wait for Salzburg and Bolton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.