Kolo Toure

Forget his brother, look at him on his own merits. He's clearly a good player.

Okay, he's had an average 18 months. How much of that is an irreversible decline, how much of that is the aftermath of malaria, how much of that was due to playing alongside the walking disaster that is Gallas? My god, I will never forget Gallas's first ten minutes vs the rags when they got tonked. The most complacent, arrogant, down right stupid display I can ever remember seeing from a top flight defender.

Apparently Touré has been isolated at arsenal, along with Adebayor and Eboue. Maybe a return here would see the old Toure return? Even at his current level, he's better than Richards and Dunne, but not so long ago this lad was amongst the top 4 defenders in the league. Very pacy, very powerful, very comfortable on the ball, and always where he was needed. It's got to be worth a shot. Plus, he can do a very good job at right back when needed.

bizzbo said:

Okay, he's had an average 18 months. How much of that is an irreversible decline, how much of that is the aftermath of malaria, how much of that was due to playing alongside the walking disaster that is Gallas? My god, I will never forget Gallas's first ten minutes vs the rags when they got tonked. The most complacent, arrogant, down right stupid display I can ever remember seeing from a top flight defender.

Apparently Touré has been isolated at arsenal, along with Adebayor and Eboue. Maybe a return here would see the old Toure return? Even at his current level, he's better than Richards and Dunne, but not so long ago this lad was amongst the top 4 defenders in the league. Very pacy, very powerful, very comfortable on the ball, and always where he was needed. It's got to be worth a shot. Plus, he can do a very good job at right back when needed.

totally agree with that, think he's a quality player and definatley wouldn't say no to him at City

Kolo is a player I admire greatly. I think he would be one of those players that the likes of Mee, Micah and Nedum could all learn from. He is of the Micah/Nedum ilk and is someone they could learn great things from.
He'd certainly be worth a shout, and Arsenal couldn't ask for more than £10M for him surely?

Look how much we have changed 3 years ago we would have dreamed about having players like him at city now we are being picky

I think he is a top player like was said above not only a top defender but a fantastic ball player,and who knows if we get him we could well get his brother 2,,then were talkin

bizzbo said:

You have hit the nail on the head.............he has had malaria and will never fully recover...it is as simple as that

Cityisland said:
Interesting
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=1336&cntnt01returnid=42" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/inde ... eturnid=42</a>

WTF?!

I`m sure some of the ITK`s were saying this was a done deal, at start of month.

Along with Mr Tevez who we know is now a blue.

I think the Tevez poster is quality, but a rag pointed out to me today, he`s actually celebrating

a goal which helped the scum win league ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.