kolo

Nantwich Blue said:
That info has come from a board member from Arsenal, City have valued Richards at 5 million.

And yet clubs are willing to pay £18m for Johnson, we'd be mad to value Richards at only £5m

Nantwich Blue said:
That info has come from a board member from Arsenal, City have valued Richards at 5 million.

No way is Richards valued at just £5 mill, he has had one indifferent season - prior to that he was the best English rightback in the country for year or two (11 caps), also 3 years plus left on his contract - Balls to that!!!

california blue said:
Doubt hughes will let richards go - also do we really need toure and lescott? both are left sided defenders!!
Toure isnt a left sised defender but he would be a brilliant signing, Lescott is a left sided defender which we really need.

Sky Blue said:
city stew said:
nickson71 said:
If he is I feel sorry for the guy

he'll be getting a slating of this place even before he arrives
why ??

Because a fair few City fans on here think we are Barca, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Inter rolled into one!

Yeah, its sad really, money is a horrible thing... actually its pay day next week so forget I said that!

Nah, if we can get CL football we'll be able to sign anybody we want, until then we'll have to do with the best players from the teams around us! And that isn't exactly a bad thing is it?

I think Dunne is going to Sunderland because we have told him he can, as we now know Arsenal have a replacement for Kolo Toure who we are after.

bluemoon32 said:
Nantwich Blue said:

And yet clubs are willing to pay £18m for Johnson, we'd be mad to value Richards at only £5m

Agree, that has to be a joke - £5 million wtf... We should not sell him imo.

nickson71 said:
If he is I feel sorry for the guy

he'll be getting a slating of this place even before he arrives

Have to disagree, i reckon Toure is recognised by pretty much everyone as a quality player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.