Kompany-citys best ever centre back?

Think he's been a little suspect the last few games, but a decent player. Overrated by some, but has had a great season

Kompany is cetainly playing very well at the moment. To be honest though, he has a long long way to go to match the caveman Dave Watson. I remember him covered in blood lifting the cup in 76. A real blue hero. Wasnt it Big Mal (RIP) that sold him?

AdamManCity said:
The best centre back I've seen in a city shirt was Dave Watson but for me Kompany is better. Maybe to early to say but I think he's the best I've seen.

Adam, how old are you mate? It might help to justify what you just said. Kompany nowhere near the best ever.

levets said:
AdamManCity said:
The best centre back I've seen in a city shirt was Dave Watson but for me Kompany is better. Maybe to early to say but I think he's the best I've seen.

Adam, how old are you mate? It might help to justify what you just said. Kompany nowhere near the best ever.

im 29 so never saw the others people have mentioned, but i dont think he is as good as Van Buyten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.