Kompany-citys best ever centre back?

People saying Van Buyten can't have a good case for argument. He only played 5 games, one in which he was sent off. Yeah he was brilliant in those games, but there isn't enough evidence to call him one of our best ever! Distin has more of a case than him, which is saying something. I'm only young-ish, so I can't make a definitive list. In my 17 years of living, I can't recall any better than Vinny has been.

watson by a mile, he was amazing in the air and powerful in the tackle, wish he was here with us now

levets said:
AdamManCity said:
The best centre back I've seen in a city shirt was Dave Watson but for me Kompany is better. Maybe to early to say but I think he's the best I've seen.

Adam, how old are you mate? It might help to justify what you just said. Kompany nowhere near the best ever.
I was fifteen when dave lifted the trophy in 76 and don't get me wrong Kompany has a long way to go to match Watson but I can see Kompany bettering him in the not to distant future

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.