Kompany (do we need to find a replacement? )

But he didn't "break down" he got a completely new injury caused by a bad fall after a collision with his own keeper, that's bad luck, and I'm sure he'll see it that way.

If it was his calf again then I could see the "break down" argument, let him get over it and see what happens, ironically the new injury might actually help, as he will be further resting the long troubling calf injury.

Oh and 4-6 weeks seems a lot more positive than pre BMG, when it was being quoted as "months", so some good news for him.
Totally agree.

There's a few rumours about United going in for Atletco's Jose Gimenez - wonder if we'd be interested too?

There's a few rumours about United going in for Atletco's Jose Gimenez - wonder if we'd be interested too?

Wouldn't be surprised. He definitely has the potential to be great and he's left footed isn't he? Could be Stones partner in defence for years.

He's been on the bench a lot lately and seems to be in Simeone's bad books.
That tosser Miguel Delaney claims on Twitter that Atletico would consider selling him in January.

Jolean Lescott just had his contact terminated in Greece.

My hometown team made an offer for him this summer. We settled on Steven Taylor when Newcastle went down. That was the worst signing in a year filled with them. I'd of rather had Jolean any day of the week.

Probably on loan for a reason don't you think?
Yeah, probably. But can't help feel he hasn't really been given much of an opportunity to prove Pep wrong. I've watched him quite a bit and do feel he would have got game time this season if he had been with us. Time will tell. When he was at Celtic he looked better than VVD who we are now being linked with as a replacement for Vinnie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.