Kompany injury scare?

RandomJ said:
Surely the club has to step in here and say under no circumstances should he play in their friendlies. Have really difficult fixtures coming up which is bad enough without losing our captain and having to give Mangala a baptism by fire.
This.

aguero93:20 said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Marc Wilmots on Twitter:

"Good news about Vincent Kompany's scan. He will warm up tomorrow, and then we will decide if he can play. We cannot take any unnecessary risks."

If he plays tomorrow I'll chip in for a contract on Wilmots.

Il do the fcuking job for nowt

Worst case scenario he's out and unable to play, Managala will step in. Keep the faith

Just hope that Zab is then appointed captain and not Yaya............

Tbilisi said:
aguero93:20 said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Marc Wilmots on Twitter:

"Good news about Vincent Kompany's scan. He will warm up tomorrow, and then we will decide if he can play. We cannot take any unnecessary risks."

If he plays tomorrow I'll chip in for a contract on Wilmots.

Il do the fcuking job for nowt

To be fair he has said we can't take any unnecessary risks so he won't play 2moro lets just hope he comes back ready for those big 3 games we have coming up.

International friendlies are fucking stupid and pointless and I despise them with every fiber of my being. The game matters for absolutely nothing, there's no reason for any established national team member to play a single minute of them. And yet we always have guys picking up injuries on national team duty. It's fucking stupid.

If National sides were forced to pay all of the wages whilst players are out if they got injured on international duty they would be much more careful with the players

I bet that would stop about 75% of injuries

Blumers Bloomers said:
Worst case scenario he's out and unable to play, Managala will step in. Keep the faith

Just hope that Zab is then appointed captain and not Yaya............

Or Demichelis.

Agreed about friendlies,a waste of time,especially at this stage of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.