Kompany Is Overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to start handing out warnings in a minute, this thread is a fucking disgrace and those jumping on the guys back because he dared to question your Lord and Saviour VK, will be fucked off.

Damocles said:
I'm going to start handing out warnings in a minute, this thread is a fucking disgrace and those jumping on the guys back because he dared to question your Lord and Saviour VK, will be fucked off.

RAG

Damocles said:
you not an admirer then Dam?

Best defender we've had in years, but it doesn't mean that everybody can just weigh into the OP in some weird circlejerk mentality.

Damocles said:

^^^ well said, no need for giving the kid all that shit,
yeh imo he is wrong not very welcoming is it.
Lad will probably never visit this site again, I wouldn't.

Damocles said:
Ffs it's a ludicrous assessment and if he wants to
make it allied to such great tit bits as "great defenders score and run very fast" then he deserves the 20 pages of people laying into him.

H wouldn't get the abuse if he hadn't said such a crap thing but bluemoon can get pc when it wants.

Damocles said:
Best defender we've had in years, but it doesn't mean that everybody can just weigh into the OP in some weird circlejerk mentality.
he derserves to be slated for his post.
as long as its not personal , or offensive , whats the problem ?

Blue Mist said:
danny123 said:
Blimey, not even going to bother reading 20 pages so hopefully, I won't be clarkied or anything :/ OP definately needs his tin hat because Kompany can NEVER be said to be overrated! The amount of times I've seen him pop up to stop a chance or with a block or cut out an attack just before the final ball is amazing!! One of the worst statements I've heard in a while!!

Of course he's overrated, I for one to believe he is God Incarnate and really that type of praise should be saved for Tevez. In reality Komps is only the best central defender in Europe but that's only because our NDJ doesn't play there so maybe the OP has a point

RAG

Did you call me a rag there or...?

SWP's back said:
Damocles said:
Ffs it's a ludicrous assessment and if he wants to
make it allied to such great tit bits as "great defenders score and run very fast" then he deserves the 20 pages of people laying into him.

H wouldn't get the abuse if he hadn't said such a crap thing but bluemoon can get pc when it wants.

well said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.