Kompany Is Overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
City Raider said:
did someone say he's 16? the abuse is probs a bit ott if that's the case
In that case can we have a family section and 110 section of bluemoon so that we don't hurt the feeling of precious kids when they show they know less about football than I know about hedgehog surgery.

SWP's back said:
Damocles said:
I'm going to start handing out warnings in a minute, this thread is a fucking disgrace and those jumping on the guys back because he dared to question your Lord and Saviour VK, will be fucked off.
Ffs it's a ludicrous assessment and if he wants to
make it allied to such great tit bits as "great defenders score and run very fast" then he deserves the 20 pages of people laying into him.

H wouldn't get the abuse if he hadn't said such a crap thing but bluemoon can get pc when it wants.

It's ludicrous IN YOUR OPINION, that's the entire point. Football is a game of opinions, and having a different one doesn't mean that you deserve 20 pages telling you that you're a rag, a **** and a dickhead.

Damocles said:
SWP's back said:
Ffs it's a ludicrous assessment and if he wants to
make it allied to such great tit bits as "great defenders score and run very fast" then he deserves the 20 pages of people laying into him.

H wouldn't get the abuse if he hadn't said such a crap thing but bluemoon can get pc when it wants.

It's ludicrous IN YOUR OPINION, that's the entire point. Football is a game of opinions, and having a different one doesn't mean that you deserve 20 pages telling you that you're a rag, a **** and a dickhead.
Rag is understandable as it does seem a wum type thread. The other two are too personal but as I said, he does bring it on. If I said Gary glitter should be given a second chance, it could be my opinion but many would call me all sorts.

Even the muen says he is player of the season so far.....

SWP's back said:
City Raider said:
did someone say he's 16? the abuse is probs a bit ott if that's the case
In that case can we have a family section and 110 section of bluemoon so that we don't hurt the feeling of precious kids when they show they know less about football than I know about hedgehog surgery.

i know what you mean lol but i'm just trying to imagine how i'd want him to be treated if he was my 16yr old lad - nought wrong with a bit of banter, piss taking but wouldnt want him humiliated

Carney said:
I disagree.

Vincent Kompany is one of the most accomplished central defenders in the premier league. He's strong, good in the air, good on the deck and his use of the ball is good. He knows when he can play and when to get rid. Add to that the fact there are few more consistent and I believe we have one hell of an asset in Vincent Kompany and a leading contender for the long term club captaincy.

agreed, fuck off back to london yo rag!! de jong overated too?? you pissed?? he might not score any goals or make 60 yard passes but he makes some game saving tackles and puts 150% in everytime, you a rag, you obviously havent seen these players week in week out

fordinho10 said:
[

agreed, fuck off back to london yo rag!! de jong overated too?? you pissed?? he might not score any goals or make 60 yard passes but he makes some game saving tackles and puts 150% in everytime, you a rag, you obviously havent seen these players week in week out

He can't go back to London because I think he is Australian and he is only a 16 year old kid.
Think he was just trying to get involved in the forum, no need to go all OTT with it and call him all names under the sun.

City Raider said:
SWP's back said:

i know what you mean lol but i'm just trying to imagine how i'd want him to be treated if he was my 16yr old lad - nought wrong with a bit of banter, piss taking but wouldnt want him humiliated
Yeh I hadn't read the **** and dick head remarks mate at that stage.

mcfcmatt said:
fordinho10 said:
[

He can't go back to London because I think he is Australian and he is only a 16 year old kid.
Think he was just trying to get involved in the forum, no need to go all OTT with it and call him all names under the sun.

by making the shittest thread of 2010.. cool

lee-mcfc said:
mcfcmatt said:

by making the shittest thread of 2010.. cool

Least he got 22 pages worth of attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.