Kompany Is Overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
mcfcmatt said:
Please, but not for me though.
Premiership and Europa for City will do.

Fair enough he got some shit for a totally shit thread.
Like I said my point was it has gone all OTT and me coming out and saying that has directed fire at me.
But ah well, I'll live.
If you thought I was having a dig at you, I apologise. That wasn't my intention. I did agree with you about the personal stuff being uncalled for. My main point was that he knew bloody well that Vinnie is one of our most popular players, and that starting the thread that he did was going to do him no favours. And also, that being ''only'' 16 is no defence for him. He was old enough to come on and post in the first place.

I know mate, sometimes I think we all forget we support the same team.
We are all guilty of acting a bit giddy and daft at times. (am talking about the thread in whole not you mate)
I've been guilty of it too.
Some things go a bit too far, can't we harass Adam Tease again instead? lol ;)

Thanks mcfcmatt and damocles ;)

I still stand by what i said. He is overrated on Bluemoon, underrated by the world, that is all.

LYNX said:

I still stand by what i said. He is overrated on Bluemoon, underrated by the world, that is all.
Based on what?

He can outstrip Terry, Puyol, Pique, Vermalen etc in a straight race, and someone has posted that goals are a rarity from even the best centre halves.

He doesn't dive into tackles until the time is right, his positional sense is fantastic and wins balls in the air.

What more do you want from him?

Bluemoon115 said:
LYNX said:

Based on what?

He can outstrip Terry, Puyol, Pique, Vermalen etc in a straight race, and someone has posted that goals are a rarity from even the best centre halves.

He doesn't dive into tackles until the time is right, his positional sense is fantastic and wins balls in the air.

What more do you want from him?

a reputation evidently. People fail to notice that any star has to start out somewhere.

As I said before, best in the league for me. Him and Pique would be awesome imo as a partnership, Kolo's doing great though I only think he has a couple of years left at the top.

LYNX said:

ha ha ha, stop, please your killing me .

LYNX said:
Yeah sure..No mistakes, right?

You plan to do this for the rest of the season Lynx whenever we concede a goal?

You nearly had people convinced that you were a naive 16 year old who had tried to make a point about Vinnie 'being over-rated on BM but under-rated by the world'

But your post just now has confirmed that you are merely an idiotic attention seeker so I wont be replying to anything else you write on this board.

Lucky Toma said:
LYNX said:

You nearly had people convinced that you were a naive 16 year old who had tried to make a point about Vinnie 'being over-rated on BM but under-rated by the world'

But your post just now has confirmed that you are merely an idiotic attention seeker so I wont be replying to anything else you write on this board.

100% well said

Lucky Toma said:
LYNX said:

Thanks for stopping by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.