Kompany Is Overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LYNX said:
Hi, I'm Ash and i am 16 years old, i live in Australia. I've decided that i want to get involved with business, but i want to know what courses/jobs there are. I don't want to own a company or private property, i want to work as a business man in a company, so is there any jobs for that?
This was posted by you a couple of weeks ago and it caught my eye then. I realised you were either a poor WUM or a complete simpleton. After claiming that VK is over-rated I really still can't decide but am leaning toward the latter.

LYNX said:
Tin Hat On.

I believe Kompany is overrated (More than De Jong tbh), He makes 1 great tackle and bluemooners are having a wankfest over him, is he a good defender? yes. But he still hasn't reached John Terry's or Pique's level. IMO of course.

you and sabster need to get a room.

The essence of a good CB, like most positions on the field, is demonstable coolness and general calm when called into action. Vinny K has shown since he has arrived an increasing sang froid. No rushing around like the proverbial headless chicken - right place, right time. I think he was misplaced in the midfield but has clearly found his berth in the team. He should be one of our CBs until the day he retires. On Saturday the most prolific forward line this season in the PL never got a sniff.

It's not just a single performance. Over the last few home matches when they have announced the MotM, when he hasn't won it, he can only have been a whisker away.

Prestwich_Blue said:
LYNX said:
Hi, I'm Ash and i am 16 years old, i live in Australia. I've decided that i want to get involved with business, but i want to know what courses/jobs there are. I don't want to own a company or private property, i want to work as a business man in a company, so is there any jobs for that?
This was posted by you a couple of weeks ago and it caught my eye then. I realised you were either a poor WUM or a complete simpleton. After claiming that VK is over-rated I really still can't decide but am leaning toward the latter.

*Facepalm* lol

Guys, im not saying he isnt good, he is good but on BLUEMOON he is overrated, i never ever said he wasnt good did i?

he's young and has to string performances together to truly be labelled world class but don't see what else he can be doing as of now to impress you

i know its a forum and all about opinions but can't believe some fans take on some of our better players

i realise now that on the day we do finally win a trophy, someone, somewhere on here will be having a pop at something

1_barry_conlon said:
LYNX said:
i dont live in england ffs and stop slagging me off because of my opinion, isnt this a football forum? And im not going to stop watching football because a nobody like you tells me to.

Plenty of people on here don't live in England but can still manage to keep upto date via the medium of the thing you're using to spout this drivel that you are doing.

You're a WUM and a very bad one at that and now you've been outed you're going all defensive. If you can't take it then don't dish it out. Anyway i'm sure one of the mods can tell us if you're in England or not by your IP?

Quite apt you're called LYNX actually, is that to mask the smell of bullshit we're getting?
Kompany & Dejong made Drogba & Essian look like two pub players - pure class

LYNX said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

*Facepalm* lol

Guys, im not saying he isnt good, he is good but on BLUEMOON he is overrated, i never ever said he wasnt good did i?
mate,quit while you can.You've had the attention you wanted so nows the time to do one,you don't know what you're talking about.Give it a rest won't you!

LYNX said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

*Facepalm* lol

Heres the thing LYNX...many posters on here see vinny week in week out they also see what he does off camera when the play is at the other end of the pitch... quite important me thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.