Kompany Is Overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LYNX said:
Tin Hat On.

I believe Kompany is overrated (More than De Jong tbh), He makes 1 great tackle and bluemooners are having a wankfest over him, is he a good defender? yes. But he still hasn't reached John Terry's or Pique's level. IMO of course.

Clearly a wind up, either that or your some x box live manager that has seen that maybe Kompany attributes on the game are not as high as Pique or Terrys!!!

John Fukin Terry, jesus I am a fat **** and I am quicker than him

Kompany probably is overrated on Bluemoon - I've seen world class mentioned without a qualifier, but fucking hell is it more enjoyable than the usual bitching over players where there is even slight disagreement. Everywhere else though, he's anything but, and there's not a chance on this world that I'd ever take John Terry over him.

Prestwich_Blue said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Have you had a look PB, they make interesting reading. He seems to hold the Govan pisscan in high esteem and has had several snide digs towards ourselves.
Yep - seen that. Seems to have nothing good to say about us at all. Deffo rag.

Shame, as ive always liked you. and please show me the posts, dont say im a rag with no evidence at all.

LYNX said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Shame, as ive always liked you. and please show me the posts, dont say im a rag with no evidence at all.

Check your own posts. I'd get editing them quick if were you?

My personal favourite is where you say that West Ham would be top 4 if Baconface was managing them. Quality.

LYNX said:
Tin Hat On.

I believe Kompany is overrated (More than De Jong tbh), He makes 1 great tackle and bluemooners are having a wankfest over him, is he a good defender? yes. But he still hasn't reached John Terry's or Pique's level. IMO of course.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Log Off mate!!!!

1_barry_conlon said:
LYNX said:

My personal favourite is where you say that West Ham would be top 4 if Baconface was managing them. Quality.

Once again, opinions.

LYNX said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

The op is enough evidence<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:40 am --<br /><br />
LYNX said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

The op is enough evidence

LYNX said:
1_barry_conlon said:

Once again, opinions.

Indeed, but all pro-utd opinions mate. You're about as subtle as Sir Les Patterson.

haller said:
LYNX said:
Accomplished Premier league defenders have the ability to score and run very fast, Kompany has neither of those.

You dropped a bollock on yourself lynx, john terry can't run very fast neither, never could, and he's been getting slower for the last 2 seasons.

Carry on with your arguments though, i'm not interested anyway.
I'm glad this point was made within 4 replies to the OP's thread. What a pointless, full of flaws thread this is.

LYNX said:
Tin Hat On.

you must be
1 A rag
2 thick as pig shit
3 All the above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.