Kompany Is Overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
flook said:
This is clarkie bait ....... isn't it?
He's got my attention. I'm going to have a good look at his posts and see whart we can find.

go ahead cause the fact is that im a city fan. /

He's far from over rated. Most of the people on Bluemoon think he's top class and they're right, since moving to centre half for us he's hardly put a foot wrong and is getting better and better by the week. His positional sense and marking is up there with the very best and i wouldn't swap him for any other defender in the premier leauge at the moment

Ahh yes, the new breed of City fan - the "Glory Hunter" - who would rather us have a "marquee" name such as John Terry instead of a hungry young defender who rarely puts a foot wrong with Kompany.

LoveCity said:
Ahh yes, the new breed of City fan - the "Glory Hunter" - who would rather us have a "marquee" name such as John Terry instead of a hungry young defender who rarely puts a foot wrong with Kompany.

Oh the irony.

LYNX said:
LoveCity said:

Oh the irony.

Nah. I see how you are trying to avert it, but now is the time for Glory Hunters to begin hopping on when success is one leap away.

LYNX said:
LoveCity said:

Oh the irony.
Rag or new comer, one of the two.

Prestwich_Blue said:
flook said:
This is clarkie bait ....... isn't it?
He's got my attention. I'm going to have a good look at his posts and see whart we can find.

Have you had a look PB, they make interesting reading. He seems to hold the Govan pisscan in high esteem and has had several snide digs towards ourselves.

LOL!

The op is some of the best shit I've ever read. And also saying he is no Terry.

I'd sooner have Kompany than Terry. Kompany is 24 years old, he is only going to get better and better. He's already proving he is a leader, I said at the end of last season he should be made captain. I think it's only a matter of time, once we start to win stuff he will be made captain. Carlos is a great captain (from what we have seen), he's aspirational, inspiring, determined etc.

But I can't help but think the reason he is captain is because he has won stuff so has the mentality that the rest of the team need. Once we have that, Kompany is our boy.

1_barry_conlon said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Have you had a look PB, they make interesting reading. He seems to hold the Govan pisscan in high esteem and has had several snide digs towards ourselves.
Yep - seen that. Seems to have nothing good to say about us at all. Deffo rag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.