Kompany [Not] Injured - Starts today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kompany Injured?

RandomJ said:
If he's only 50% fit tomorrow we should just give him a cortisone injection and get him out there. This game is txhe most important the other games we could probably get by without him but against Liverpool's attack we need him badly.
I don't think giving him a new car will clear his injury any quicker.....
He'll be having physio right to the last...
Have faith, we might not even need vinnie tomorrow, we could go there and they don't have a sniff.....

Re: Kompany injured

brotherblue said:
That will have a huge impact on the title run in.

Hope e is fine and its only a precaution, if he is out of liverpool game we will get battered, and if he is out for longer we will be struggling to secure fourth by the end of the season
Pathetic,fucking drip

Huge blow if he is out, but it's idiotic to blame Richards, or Pellegrini for practicing set pieces the day before. It's just an unfortunate accident.

RandomJ said:
If he's only 50% fit tomorrow we should just give him a cortisone injection and get him out there.

While we are at it, can someone give Micah a lethal injection. A horse dose should do it,

And where's the reassuring tones of Damocles when you need him?

Re: Kompany [Probably Not] Injured

de niro said:
blue b4 the moon said:
de niro said:
exactly what I said to the texter. he agreed it was madness.

Over played the wumming now.
don't give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks. I post what I'm told. what you think it totally irrelevant.
He's right though and I don't give a fuck whether you give a fuck.

Even if God forbid Kompany is out if tomorrow's game we can still get a result there.

We will concede but we will score plenty I believe

4-5 City!!

RandomJ said:
If he's only 50% fit tomorrow we should just give him a cortisone injection and get him out there. This game is the most important the other games we could probably get by without him but against Liverpool's attack we need him badly.
Up to now I hadn't realised we're a one-man team but it all becomes clear on this thread. Why risk Vinny tomorrow if he's only 50% fit, that would probably mean him missing the rest of the season.

Ric said:
Huge blow if he is out, but it's idiotic to blame Richards, or Pellegrini for practicing set pieces the day before. It's just an unfortunate accident.

Spot on and nice for someone to post a bit of sense.

Re: Kompany [Probably Not] Injured

80s Shorts said:
de niro said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Over played the wumming now.
don't give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks. I post what I'm told. what you think it totally irrelevant.

You really are getting tiresome. We are not all reactionary 13 and 14 year old kids.

I know it is the easter holidays but ffs sake give it a rest.

Post what you think and not what you are told.

where to start with this shit post.

I wasn't told to post it, I was told something and decided to post. please feel free to ignore my posts if they affect you so badly.

what a fucking joke this forum has become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.