Kompany [Not] Injured - Starts today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kompany [Probably Not] Injured

Oh well a sleepless night on the cards.
Surely if it was extensive knee and ankle damage he wouldn't have travelled .

mancity111 said:
de niro said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
No offence mate but I've spoke to the same person as our kid and it totally contradicts that!!!

I was going to ring your kid just to clarify as I trust him totally but I lost his number when I lost my phone in barca.

I hear its ankle and knee done, exstensive work being carried out.

Easy on the word done , sounds like he could be sidelined for 12 months the way you describe it.

De Niro has gone bit strange recently. Or stranger than normal.

Wumming to fook.

So Kompany is ok then ?

Did rawk get giddy ?

Don't get me wrong - this would be a major blow. However I feel that when Kompany plays we tend to over expose the back four. I also don't feel that Kompany has played particularly well lately - he has tended to dive in when it hasn't been necessary. Lescott and Demechelis know their limitations and play within themselves - our midfield doesn't tend leave them totally exposed. I also know that Demichelis is much better when he is the organiser at the back. With Lescott and Demecheliss we will drop off to 25 yards out - be more solid and play on the break. With Kompany playing I think the temptation to play a high(er) line will be too great - and this will leave oceans of space behind.
This could be bad - but not a disaster.

Yaya at CB he's played there before for Barca & done a good job. Even Richards would be strong & fast enough & started his career there. We would still miss Vinnie I know. But our midfield is strong enough to hold strong at the back & going forward. Need Milner on the right so Zab can over lap. We have had injuries to main players all season. Unlike L/pool & we are still fighting at the top. The media / pundits don't mention this. So lets stuff them with or without the No:1 C/B in the prem if not the world.

jrb said:
"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him, we have the technology."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-D99_UBhaU[/youtube]

On a serious note, I don't think he'll be fit. And if he is(?), Liverpool will target him. Dead Man walking.

That aside, it still begs the question, why have a full impact/contact training session a day before such a important match
?

exactly what I said to the texter. he agreed it was madness.

bobmcfc said:
So Kompany is ok then ?

Did rawk get giddy ?

According to the rug seller he is 95% not to play. Done his knee and ankle and extensive work is being carried out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.