Kompany red card and appeal SUCCESSFUL

Bodicoteblue said:
Daily fail's supremo top class all knowing football genius ladyboy"
"This is a licence to harm "
What a t*at- apparently he knows more about football than virtually everyone who ever played the game , and the red card appeals comittee combined!
The thrust of his argument seems to be that however bad a howler the ref makes , no matter how many times he makes it , we must support them and accept any level of incompetence!
Might work in the pissed up world of " journalism" mate , but some of us have higher standards

Had a look and they've stopped taking comments on the story. It seems they got the exact opposite of the expected response from their readers.

The Mirror (John Cross) still banging on that it was a red today.

They clearly have an agenda as they are only using the picture from behind which looks bad not the pics from the side which show what actually happened.

Disgusting Paper and disgusting journo.

No link or text (already deleted from my browser) - do not give them the hits

dave_blue12 said:

They clearly have an agenda as they are only using the picture from behind which looks bad not the pics from the side which show what actually happened.

Cross is an Arsenal fan and doesn't hide it. He's been very bitter since the takeover.

cookster said:
dave_blue12 said:

Cross is an Arsenal fan and doesn't hide it. He's been very bitter since the takeover.

I have no problem with him being an Arsenal fan (someone has to be) but the complete lack of professional integrity is staggering. These newspapers appear to have no standards whatsoever.

cookster said:
dave_blue12 said:

Actually he is a Forest supporter... but is a 'professional' Gooner

Paul Wilson has managed to surpass himself with his latest article: "What if Jack Wilshere had broken a leg? Would City have appealed then?". If my aunt had balls, Paul, she'd be my uncle.

Ric said:
Paul Wilson has managed to surpass himself with his latest article: "What if Jack Wilshere had broken a leg? Would City have appealed then?". If my aunt had balls, Paul, she'd be my uncle.

Just seen this on your twitter.

The most ridiculous article I've seen for a long while.

Article is here:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2013/jan/16/jack-wilshere-vincent-kompany-mike-dean" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog ... -mike-dean</a>

P.s. He's effectively saying that Kompany didn't stay on his feet, ergo not a good role model for kids.

So slide tackling is illegal now?

You just have to laugh at Daily Mail's disappointment. 25 font title about license to harm without any quotes in article and all posted quotes are ones that say it was a common sense to rescind it.

And you just have to love Arsenal and United fans commenting how it is right decision and that both Kompany and Koscielny should not be sent off and Dean ruined what was supposed to be a cracking match. I'm sure both set of fans were very interested in the beauty of match and not Arsenal winning it, lol.. bunch of morons

Speaking about the Kompany verdict, Allardyce said: 'Football is a collision sport and, while you want to protect players as best you can, the Vincent Kompany tackle was a perfect tackle.

'Listen to an expert. FIFA and UEFA are not experts in tackling. It was my job to tackle.

'Tackling was an art and a technique. It's almost dead. We have to say we don't coach tackling any more. That's rather sad. 'We teach stay on your feet. We teach, pinch, nick, intercept.

'Vincent Kompany wasn't out of control, he was in perfect control. The person who was more out of control was Jack Wilshere, that's what made it look so bad. Yes, leaping two feet off the floor like Karate Kid, send them off. But not that.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.