Kompany red card and appeal SUCCESSFUL

stony said:
SWP's back said:
Marvin said:
According to the papers, the only way these decisions get over turned is if the panel find that the ref made an "obvious error".
Which there was

The only slight worry is that Ladyman said the Refs were fuming over the card being rescinded as if effectively undermines them.
Lets hope they're men enough to take it on the chin and not exact any petty revenge.
What's he done, phoned them all up and done a survey.

EricBrooksGhost said:
stony said:
SWP's back said:
Which there was

The only slight worry is that Ladyman said the Refs were fuming over the card being rescinded as if effectively undermines them.
Lets hope they're men enough to take it on the chin and not exact any petty revenge.
What's he done, phoned them all up and done a survey.

Wouldn't really be any point in appeals if the refs didn't lose one now and again ....

Was Kompanys tackle any worse than Bassongs against us ??

And he STAYED on the pitch !

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Just heard was Alladyce said, never thought i'd say this but well said Big Fat Sam!

I should bloody well think so (Successfully over turned) for the love of the game O & for 1 of the best defender in the land! world even lol

MCFC BOB said:
I think Kompany's reputation positively precedes him in the way that Balotelli's reputation doesn't serve him well. I used to think the Premier League needed more extravagant personalities like Balotelli, but what it actually needs is people like Kompany - who are well-mannered, excellent footballers that aren't boring.

Kompany has never been seen as a reckless player and is a favourite among all football fans because of his ability and intelligence. Not to mention that he's the perfect role model - off the field he's stayed away from the cameras, married a girl that enjoys staying in the Manchester area, had a couple of children and he always make a good showing of himself when he appears on TV. On the field I don't think anyone can deny his leadership qualities. Even the United fans I speak to say that if they had to have one City player in their team, they'd have Kompany over everyone else.

I don't think the only blood in his system is blue, because he still has an affectionate thought of Anderlecht every now and again, but I don't doubt his commitment to the club and haven't done since the day he was made captain. He believes in the armband and he believes in the club. For those reasons I can see him staying at the club for a long time - maybe until he retires.

married a girl that enjoys staying in the Manchester area
======
She is a Manc though....

city91 said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Just heard was Alladyce said, never thought i'd say this but well said Big Fat Sam!

What did fat Sam say?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2262752/Sam-Allardyce-Inept-rules-blame-ruining-tackling.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... kling.html</a>

Baker Boy said:
city91 said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:

What did fat Sam say?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2262752/Sam-Allardyce-Inept-rules-blame-ruining-tackling.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... kling.html</a>

'Vincent Kompany wasn’t out of control, he was in perfect control. The person who was more out of control was Jack Wilshere, that’s what made it look so bad.

levets said:
MCFC BOB said:
I think Kompany's reputation positively precedes him in the way that Balotelli's reputation doesn't serve him well. I used to think the Premier League needed more extravagant personalities like Balotelli, but what it actually needs is people like Kompany - who are well-mannered, excellent footballers that aren't boring.

Kompany has never been seen as a reckless player and is a favourite among all football fans because of his ability and intelligence. Not to mention that he's the perfect role model - off the field he's stayed away from the cameras, married a girl that enjoys staying in the Manchester area, had a couple of children and he always make a good showing of himself when he appears on TV. On the field I don't think anyone can deny his leadership qualities. Even the United fans I speak to say that if they had to have one City player in their team, they'd have Kompany over everyone else.

I don't think the only blood in his system is blue, because he still has an affectionate thought of Anderlecht every now and again, but I don't doubt his commitment to the club and haven't done since the day he was made captain. He believes in the armband and he believes in the club. For those reasons I can see him staying at the club for a long time - maybe until he retires.

======
She is a Manc though....
Exactly. He made a wise choice marrying someone that will be perfectly happy if he decides to stay until the end of his career.

MCFC BOB said:
levets said:
MCFC BOB said:

======
She is a Manc though....
Exactly. He made a wise choice marrying someone that will be perfectly happy if he decides to stay until the end of his career.
I'm sure that wasn't the first box she ticked Bob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.