Kompany red card and appeal SUCCESSFUL

MSP said:
You just have to laugh at Daily Mail's disappointment. 25 font title about license to harm without any quotes in article and all posted quotes are ones that say it was a common sense to rescind it.

And you just have to love Arsenal and United fans commenting how it is right decision and that both Kompany and Koscielny should not be sent off and Dean ruined what was supposed to be a cracking match. I'm sure both set of fans were very interested in the beauty of match and not Arsenal winning it, lol.. bunch of morons

Speaking about the Kompany verdict, Allardyce said: 'Football is a collision sport and, while you want to protect players as best you can, the Vincent Kompany tackle was a perfect tackle.

'Listen to an expert. FIFA and UEFA are not experts in tackling. It was my job to tackle.

'Tackling was an art and a technique. It's almost dead. We have to say we don't coach tackling any more. That's rather sad. 'We teach stay on your feet. We teach, pinch, nick, intercept.

'Vincent Kompany wasn't out of control, he was in perfect control. The person who was more out of control was Jack Wilshere, that's what made it look so bad. Yes, leaping two feet off the floor like Karate Kid, send them off. But not that.'

I always feel a little dirty when I have to agree with something Fat Sam says ... ;)

BillyShears said:
MSP said:
You just have to laugh at Daily Mail's disappointment. 25 font title about license to harm without any quotes in article and all posted quotes are ones that say it was a common sense to rescind it.

And you just have to love Arsenal and United fans commenting how it is right decision and that both Kompany and Koscielny should not be sent off and Dean ruined what was supposed to be a cracking match. I'm sure both set of fans were very interested in the beauty of match and not Arsenal winning it, lol.. bunch of morons

Speaking about the Kompany verdict, Allardyce said: 'Football is a collision sport and, while you want to protect players as best you can, the Vincent Kompany tackle was a perfect tackle.

'Listen to an expert. FIFA and UEFA are not experts in tackling. It was my job to tackle.

'Tackling was an art and a technique. It's almost dead. We have to say we don't coach tackling any more. That's rather sad. 'We teach stay on your feet. We teach, pinch, nick, intercept.

'Vincent Kompany wasn't out of control, he was in perfect control. The person who was more out of control was Jack Wilshere, that's what made it look so bad. Yes, leaping two feet off the floor like Karate Kid, send them off. But not that.'

I always feel a little dirty when I have to agree with something Fat Sam says ... ;)

I saw him play and his tackling was bloody awful!

What is the matter with you people? This kind of dangerous brutal assault masquerading as tackling must be outlawed immediately- That kind of challenge could result in the ball ricocheting onto someone's head and killing them!

1358373198164.gif

I eagerly await the forthcoming Mail articles and twitter meltdowns from outraged journalists

It's okay because when Scholes tries breaking peoples legs its not because he is a dirty player like Kompany apparently is, but because he just can't tackle. Oh, little lovable Scholes.

Berkovic_blue said:
1358373198164.gif

I eagerly await the forthcoming Mail articles and twitter meltdowns from outraged journalists

Good job the turf was loose and the studs didnt get stuck. Potential for shattered knee ligaments and a broken leg.

Its ok though its scholsey, bless him.

ForzaMancini said:
It's okay because when Scholes tries breaking peoples legs its not because he is a dirty player like Kompany apparently is, but because he just can't tackle. Oh, little lovable Scholes.

Yes and as they say that scholes can't tackle they do a girly giggle as though that makes it alright. Bastards. (I didnt bother watching the match but I dont suppose he got booked ?)

Blue Mist said:
ForzaMancini said:

Yes and as they say that scholes can't tackle they do a girly giggle as though that makes it alright. Bastards. (I didnt bother watching the match but I dont suppose he got booked ?)

He did get a yellow which was probably right to be fair, but yeah, the reaction to a bad Scholes tackle sickens me. From memory, when he nearly took Zaba's leg off in the F.A Cup semi final, didn't the one of the ITV commentators laugh on the replay about typical Scholes?

ForzaMancini said:
Blue Mist said:
ForzaMancini said:

He did get a yellow which was probably right to be fair, but yeah, the reaction to a bad Scholes tackle sickens me. From memory, when he nearly took Zaba's leg off in the F.A Cup semi final, didn't the one of the ITV commentators laugh on the replay about typical Scholes?

hardly, Scholes got sent off for that lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.