Kompany red card and appeal SUCCESSFUL

levets said:
MCFC BOB said:
I think Kompany's reputation positively precedes him in the way that Balotelli's reputation doesn't serve him well. I used to think the Premier League needed more extravagant personalities like Balotelli, but what it actually needs is people like Kompany - who are well-mannered, excellent footballers that aren't boring.

Kompany has never been seen as a reckless player and is a favourite among all football fans because of his ability and intelligence. Not to mention that he's the perfect role model - off the field he's stayed away from the cameras, married a girl that enjoys staying in the Manchester area, had a couple of children and he always make a good showing of himself when he appears on TV. On the field I don't think anyone can deny his leadership qualities. Even the United fans I speak to say that if they had to have one City player in their team, they'd have Kompany over everyone else.

I don't think the only blood in his system is blue, because he still has an affectionate thought of Anderlecht every now and again, but I don't doubt his commitment to the club and haven't done since the day he was made captain. He believes in the armband and he believes in the club. For those reasons I can see him staying at the club for a long time - maybe until he retires.

married a girl that enjoys staying in the Manchester area
======
She is a Manc though....

Yeah , he's done alright for himself has Vinny there .... apparently she (Carla) is from the Irlam area , but says her uncle , and her gran , raised her a blue

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=is%20carla%20kompany%20from%20irlam%20%3F&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDIQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmenmedia.co.uk%2Fmanchestereveningnews%2Fp%2F1502354&ei=1-f1UMiEKITK0AXm0oDQBQ&usg=AFQjCNF6i6EPYBrNhAyr6S3W3Jr3XLyQmA&bvm=bv.41018144,d.d2k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j& ... 8144,d.d2k</a>

6drddw.jpg

black mamba said:
levets said:
MCFC BOB said:
I think Kompany's reputation positively precedes him in the way that Balotelli's reputation doesn't serve him well. I used to think the Premier League needed more extravagant personalities like Balotelli, but what it actually needs is people like Kompany - who are well-mannered, excellent footballers that aren't boring.

Kompany has never been seen as a reckless player and is a favourite among all football fans because of his ability and intelligence. Not to mention that he's the perfect role model - off the field he's stayed away from the cameras, married a girl that enjoys staying in the Manchester area, had a couple of children and he always make a good showing of himself when he appears on TV. On the field I don't think anyone can deny his leadership qualities. Even the United fans I speak to say that if they had to have one City player in their team, they'd have Kompany over everyone else.

I don't think the only blood in his system is blue, because he still has an affectionate thought of Anderlecht every now and again, but I don't doubt his commitment to the club and haven't done since the day he was made captain. He believes in the armband and he believes in the club. For those reasons I can see him staying at the club for a long time - maybe until he retires.

married a girl that enjoys staying in the Manchester area
======
She is a Manc though....

Yeah , he's done alright for himself has Vinny there .... apparently she (Carla) is from the Irlam area , but says her uncle raised her a blue

6drddw.jpg
What a lovely couple

i kne albert davy said:
blue underpants said:
black mamba said:
Yeah , he's done alright for himself has Vinny there .... apparently she (Carla) is from the Irlam area , but says her uncle raised her a blue

6drddw.jpg
What a lovely couple
Yes a cracking pair

Sorry.. that's a push-up bra... (jealous.. ?? me ???)

rightly so
there was nothing wrong with the challenge v utd last season either

I hope these ref's are being monitored but fear not

There are massive inconsistancies with the same refs viewing similar challenges differently from one week to the next

Would be good to see if there is any evidence to support some refs are more red than others

MCFC BOB said:
Exactly. He made a wise choice marrying someone that will be perfectly happy if he decides to stay until the end of his career.
And what was it that first attracted you to the millionaire footballer Vincent Kompany?

© Mrs Merton

Berkovic_blue said:
Gabriel said:
Happy as I am to see this rescinded, I sense that he'll need to tread carefully in the coming weeks, as the spotlight will be firmly on him.
He'll be fine. This decision is a huge vindication for him imo
Doesn't ever need to put in another tackle. Just stand his ground, do an impression of Mario's goal celebration at the Euros and then roar like a lion! They'll run away, whimpering.

Daily fail's supremo top class all knowing football genius ladyboy"
"This is a licence to harm "
What a t*at- apparently he knows more about football than virtually everyone who ever played the game , and the red card appeals comittee combined!
The thrust of his argument seems to be that however bad a howler the ref makes , no matter how many times he makes it , we must support them and accept any level of incompetence!
Might work in the pissed up world of " journalism" mate , but some of us have higher standards

Marko Marin getting way with that recent 'tackle' againt QPR, Rooney getting away with the elbow on the Wigan player... that's 'licence to harm', not a perfectly good tackle by Vincent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.