Kompany return date?

I would like vinny to have a great summer with Belgium then retire from international football, and concentrate on us, he's had 13 calf injuries since he joined us, fucking 13.time for him to make a big decision in his career imo

Of course Vinny has to be given a chance. That does not mean we shouldn't aim to have two other centre backs as good as we can get so we don't miss him as much as we do. Ideally, every outfield player should be fighting for their place every time they pull on the shirt.

Of course Vinny has to be given a chance. That does not mean we shouldn't aim to have two other centre backs as good as we can get so we don't miss him as much as we do. Ideally, every outfield player should be fighting for their place every time they pull on the shirt.

This. He deserves it.

hypothetical problem
how is it hypophetical?
the fact that a gk captain needs to run across the entire pitch to have a word with the ref, seems pretty concrete to me...
that doesn't mean it's a big issue
neither has it been proven to my knowledge that it actually works to have word with the ref ... don't think i've ever seen a decision reverted unless the opposition admits that it was or was not a foul.
so yeah it's all bollocks in the end.

Has Denaeyer been pulled back from Galatasaray yet?

Only seen him play for Belgium two times but impressed me a lot with his speed, strength & feet.

Maybe Vinny can coach him to be his long term replacement. I think he has the potential but everything to prove of course.

neither has it been proven to my knowledge that it actually works to have word with the ref ... don't think i've ever seen a decision reverted unless the opposition admits that it was or was not a foul.

I don't think the purpose, taking Rooney as the obvious example, is to get the referee to reverse a decision but to influence the next one. Where he is not sure exactly what has happened, a referee will be inclined to take the path of least resistance and that is why the rags have become past masters at referee intimidation. The rule about only the captain being allowed to harass, sorry, talk to, the referee is a result of shameful hounding of the referee such as the Andy d'Urso incident at OT. So, in that respect, it helps clubs of that ilk if their captain is able to follow the referee around the field abusing him. Obviously, a keeper cannot do that. Whether we want to be such a shit house club is a different matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.